Chapter 21: Revealing A Secret

It was about 6 AM as the sun rose into the background of Rosewood, as the sun beamed down onto your face.

You rose up from the bed, stretched out your arms and opened your eyes, the first thing you did was go to the wardrobe and get out a certain pair of clothes to wear for the day.

Afterwards, you grabbed your phone off of the nightstand and went downstairs to make some breakfast.

The food you were making was, eggs, bacon, and pancakes, after about 15 minutes of cooking. You grabbed a plate and put your food onto it. And sat down. Thinking about Mia.

"Where even is she...? She hasn't came home yesterday. I wonder where she could be at." You said and decided to text her.

You: Hey Mia!

Mia: Hey Cole! What's up? ❤

You: where are you at? You haven't even came home yesterday.

Mia: Oh sorry babe! I had to crash by Gerogia's house for the night. Since she needed me to help her with stuff.

You: It's fine, but anyway, I need to talk to you about something...

Mia: Are you okay? What's going on?

You: Meet me by the country club, we need to talk....

Mia: Alright, I hope you are okay though.

You: I am...

Mia: If you say so.

You sighed and went back into the bedroom to grab your keys. Walked out of the apartment, got into the Lamborghini, and started it up.

"It's about time I told her." You said and drove off nearby to the country club.

When you got there, you waited patiently for her to show up, and about 10 minutes later. Her Mazda showed up and she looked at you.

"Hey!" She yelled waving, and you smiled faintly apon seeing her.

"Hey Mia." You said softly, which hinted how you were feeling.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" She asked.

"If you come over to my car, I can tell you." You said and she nodded, walking over to your car in the passengers side. Gripping your hand as she got in.

"What is going in?" She asked, and you sighed.

"It's about a relative of mine who has ego that is somewhat similar to Razor. Which might shock you abit." You said and she gasped apon hearing that.

"Really? I kinda wanna know who this relative of yours is. If anything." She said and you gave another sigh.

"Well, to start us off, he was never really much of a caring person. Mostly all he ever did was yell and scream at me for whatever stuff I've done wrong. But that's not the worst part."

Start Of Flashback:

"COLE ZANDERSEN, YOU ARE NEVER GONNA GROW UP TO BE A STREET RACER. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE SKILL TO BE ONE. EVEN IF YOU DO BECOME ONE. YOU WILL NEVER, EVER EVER. RISE TO THE TOP. THAT WILL BE ME, YA HEAR? I AM THE ONE WILL RISE ONTOP IN PALMONT CITY, NOT YOU. YOUR BROTHER, YOUR FRIENDS OR NO ONE ELSE YOU KNOW FOR THAT MATTER! I WILL BE THE KING AROUND HERE, JUST YOU WAIT KID! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE MINDSET OF A RACER SO HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT TO BECOME ONE?!" Gregory McPhatterson, Cole's cousin yelled in his face.