Chapter 30: Blacklist Rival #1 (Razor)

The sun rose into the background of Rosewood as it was around 6 AM.

You were the first one to get up, as you rose up from the bed, stretched out your arms and opened up your eyes.

The first thing you saw was Mia lying on top of you, and you blushed at that.

"Man, Mia is so adorable, thankfully I won't have to wait much longer for this to be able to happen again. Since today is the big day." You thought to yourself and pulled her closer to you, wrapping your arms around her.

"Once I get my car back from Razor, the first thing I am doing is leaving Rockport. Mia is probably gonna stay back here to pack up all her and my things and take them to Palmont when she feels like she is ready to leave." You thought to yourself again. And you stroked Mia's hair, causing her to purr and she woke up smiling at you, as you did the same.

"Morning boo." Mia said sweetly.

"Morning beautiful, how did you sleep?" You asked her, and she smiled again.

"I slept great, what about you?" She asked.

"Waking up next to you is always a dream of mine that happens everyday Mia." You said, and she giggled.

"Oh, definitely, when this is finally over. I can't wait for moments like this to happen again." Mia said, and you nodded to her words.

"Anyway, we've got a huge day ahead of us. Shall we go ahead and get ready?" Mia asked and you nodded.

The two of you walked over to the wardrobe, and you got out a Red T Shirt with a black skull, blue biker jeans, and some black vans.

"Nice outfit Cole, that really suits you." Mia said and you smiled,

"Thanks Mia, your outfit suits you too." You said and she smiled.

"Anyway, shall I make us some breakfast one last time?" You asked and she nodded.

"Oh definitely boo." Mia said and you chuckled.

The two of you walked into the kitchen and you turned on the stove. Ready to make the last ever breakfast that you'll ever have in Rockport.

...

After about 20 minutes, you put the food down onto the plate, and set the plate down onto the table.

The two of you ate up quite quickly, and afterwards, the two of you looked at each other with pleading eyes.

"You know Cole, not being able to see you for 2 months after today is gonna be quite hard for me to handle. Especially since you'll driving that long of a way to go back to your hometown." Mia said and you nodded at her words,

"Yeah, I know, but look at it in a good way Mia. Since Razor is gonna be in jail once this is all over. You'll be able to travel to Palmont without any trouble whatsoever. And then we can rule the streets there together." You said and she nodded to your words as well.

"Yeah, but I've gotta go now. I'll cya." Miss said cupping your cheeks and kissing you passionately for about 10 seconds. And then you two pulled apart and she walked over to the door smiling at you, after Mia left. You went over to the bedroom and grabbed your phone along with the charger, and the car keys too since this is gonna be your last day in Rockport after all.

Afterwards, you headed back into the kitchen and took a last look at it before opening up the door, and walking outside.

"Well, I should go ahead and get going." You said and walked over to the McLaren, got inside of it and started it up, and you drove off to the safehouse.