Where is she?

Yasmine pov
I'm beaten, I'm bruised, I'm basically look like a skeleton on crack I haven't seen my A-bunny or my Auggie for months I hope they're alright things haven't been going good since I got dragged to god knows where all I know is my baby is safe I have a little pudge but the asshole thinks it's fat.

?: stop daydreaming

Me: what do you want now?

?: just be glad I haven't slice your throat open, eat up!

It was only a half a piece of toast and three-fourths of a sausage I guessed that's better than nothing I gladly take the food now someone else was entering the room.

Female: WTF IS THIS!

?: baby chill it just a little bit of food.

Female: JUST A LIL BIT OF FOOD! DID I TELL YOU TO FEED IT?!

?: ok how you and August?

Female: we been talking for a bit but he slowly eating out the palm of my hand soon he'll be mine....to help you with your mixtape.

Is this chick serious she don't even care about the fool all she wants is August for her selfish needs plans were being put together hopefully this'll work I need to see my Auggie and baby A the mysterious woman left to do whatever now time for my plan.

Me: so is that your lady friend or something?

?: you're not allowed to talk!

Me: sorry it just seems like y'all having troubles.

?: we're fine.

Me: you sure?

?: she's my wife I love her and everything but I think this ain't worth it I feel awful doing this I'm sorry you're in this.

Me: well why are you doing this then?

?: because she wants to help me be a better singer\rapper.

Me: this has gone on long enough you have to let me go.

?: I can't she'll kill me.

Me: let's not overreact.

?: I can't listen to this I have to go.

He left but won't be long until his guilt eats him alive if that fails then I might have to figure a way to get out of these handcuffs.

Unknown pov(Male)

Keisha: what?! Michael are you crazy did you take stupid pills cause you're dumber than usual!

Me: look Keisha calm down I was just thinking out loud here.

She pulls a knife out of her bra throwing it at my head good thing I ducked she gets on me starts smacking me around.

Keisha: are you stupid she'll call the cops then I'll go back to jail.

Me: you have August she'll probably die trying to look for him.

Keisha: just keep her downstairs until tonight something gonna go down.

Me: we're setting her free?

Keisha: you can say that.

She gets her knife out of the wall and slipped in back in her bra she kissed my cheek then leave without saying goodbye at least I wouldn't have to feel guilty anymore.