The woman.

A couple months ago
August pov
I been looking everywhere for Yasmine I had to leave Aaron with a full time nanny I put up posters, did an amber alert, and have billboards all around the world no one called or seen anything one night I was exhausted I went to Denny's and this girl walked up to me asking for an autograph I get a bad vibe from her she started talking with a sexy New Orleans accent.

?: Hi not to nosy but are you ok you always seem upbeat other than your song downtown which I luv.

Me: just haven't been sleeping a lot.

?: of course your girlfriend been kidnapped.

Me: can we not talk about it.

?: you can't keep this in sooner or later you're gonna have to tell little Aaron what happened to his mommy.

Me: I don't need you to give me advice.

?: alright then just don't go crazy.

I didn't wanted to seem like an ass so I ran after her and stopped her in the parking lot.

Me: look I'm sorry if I sounded like an ass clown or something it just hard for me to be without her.

?: no I shouldn't have done that hopefully she'll turn up soon.

Me: so you wanna do something?

Keisha: sure and my name is Keisha.

Me: cute.

Keisha: thank you so are we going in my car or yours.

Me: let's go in yours.

I couldn't help but stare she has a banging body fat ass big titties great smile but nothing compared to my Yasmine we hop in her red 2015 lykan hypersport all I remember getting drunk, high, and kissing wait we couldn't have kissed I still love Yasmine she pregnant with my child my seed I pushed the bitch off me.

Keisha: where you going the bedroom is upstairs.

Me: we can't do this.

Keisha: bullshit your girlfriend dead she been kidnapped for months.

Me: she's not dead!

Keisha: ok let's chill before we regret anything.

Me: your right I gotta go.

Keisha: are you gonna need me to drive back to Denny's?

Me: yeah.

So me and Keisha been hanging out for the past months I stilled look for Yasmine but whenever I felt stressed I would call Keisha to get high and joke away.

Present
Keisha pov
Hello my name is Keisha or crazy bitch which I never get why? all I want is to have 2 million kids with August then die together in a "freak accident" that makes the whole world cry I'm 43 years old but look 23 I'm also married to a 22 year old dumb ass I'm not getting any younger so my plan is to have sex with August if not then bye bye Yasmine if that don't work then rape don't sound too bad well time to meet Auggie at my second apartment where Yasmine be down in the basement just in case things don't go my way the doorbell ringed I put on some lingerie, turn the lights low,light some candles then opened the door.

Me: hey baby

Aug: um Keisha why are you wearing lingerie?

Me: the real question is why aren't you taking it off?

Aug: because I have a fiance I love and is carrying my baby.

Me: maybe its not your baby she does dress slutty at times.

Aug: it is my baby she wouldn't cheat.

Me: you don't really know her that well she could of been a prostitute showing her loose disgusting fo-

Aug: CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT MY WIFEY SHE HAS FAR MORE CLASS AND GRACE THAN YOU YOUR THE UGLY DUCKLING WHILE SHE A MARVELOUS  SWAN I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE!!!

I started to laugh clearly he's drunk or high but what he said won't be allowed I grabbed his coat and drag him to the bedroom .

Aug: Keisha what the f-.

The bed was filled with rose petals and handcuffs on the headboard he tries to make a run for it but I tripped him and pulled him into the room he struggles as I put the handcuffs on him I kissed his sweet lips feels like heaven I take the knife out my bra and rub it against his face.

Me: now we're gonna make sweet, sweet love Auggie then have millions of babies including cute little Aaron if you refused or even tried to call out for help I'll stab your fuckin throat then rip everyone of your guts out and hang you by your lower intestine.

Aug: you're one crazy bitch.

Me: WHY DO EVERYONE SAY THAT I'M A LOVELY PERSON ONCE YOU KNOW ME!!!!

Aug: Keisha I think you need to chill and put away the knife slowly then find some help.

Me: I DON'T NEED HELP I NEED YOU AUGGIE AND MILLIONS OF CHILDREN TO CALL YOU PAPI AUG! Now lets just get you out these pants Auggie.

There was a loud crash then sounded like the basement door kicked in why don't this  bitch just die like they should I grabbed my 22 beretta pistol I take it off the safety this bitch did enough trouble oh well looks like night night for little Yazzy.