Back off!

A few minutes ago
Yasmine pov

Me: look Mic you have to let me go I have a son who miss me like crazy.

Michael: but Keisha-

We heard some noise sounds it was all muffled until I heard someone yelled

Aug: CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT MY WIFEY SHE HAS FAR MORE CLASS AND GRACE THAN YOU YOUR AN UGLY DUCKLING WHILE SHE A MARVELOUS SWAN I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE!!!

I guess crazy Keisha didn't like that cause she doing a laugh that would make me wanna track team out this bitch I guess August thought the same thing but got tripped or tackle.

Me: don't you hear that she about to rape him.

Michael: come on she wouldn't cheat on me she loves me.

Keisha: I DON'T NEED HELP I NEED YOU AUGGIE AND MILLIONS OF CHILDREN TO CALL YOU PAPI AUG!

Me: Michael she don't love you she loves August so please let me go.

Without hesitation he unhook the handcuffs then put something in my hand I feel sorry for the guy but time to save my hubby I looked to see a 9mm pistol I smiled at him then kicked the door down I looked around then felt something behind my head.

Keisha: couldn't mind yo own business.

Me: what's your problem with me you could just ruined our relationship.

Keisha: still don't remember me huh bitch? Let me jog your memory I hated you since you were dancing on my man then at the next concert I grind against him then tossed off the stage still don't remember we were in the same cell in jail we even had a little petty fight but you hit me with a piece of wood repeatly.

Me: oh so you're the raggedy bitch who ass I kept beating over and over.

Keisha: you got a real smart mouth that gonna get you in trouble.

Me: look Keisha just let me go I have a son.

Keisha: oh you must think I'm dumb nah bitch Aaron is my son now maybe JJ will make one with you in hell.

Three shots went off I felt fine but Keisha didn't she had two shots in her back and one in her leg I turned to see August with blood coming from his wrists I ran to his arms I dropped the gun and kiss him all over.

Aug: its all over now.

Keisha: you thought bitch.

Aug: look Keisha I saw a spider on you so I tried to kill it.

Keisha: I forgive you Auggie but you will be punished.

Aug: ok can I just RUN!

We ran out while she shot at us thank god she can't aim for shit we tried to get in the car but the tires were pop we ran down the street there it was like running in the middle of nowhere I heard August fall I tried to help him up but Michael put a gun to my head.

Michael: Back up!

Me: Michael what the fuck are you doin-?

Michael: SHUT UP!

Aug: DON'T BE YELLING AT MY GIRL!

August tackles him punching him while they having their punch fest Keisha crazy ass punched me out of nowhere I'm Gucci but she won't I scratched her eyes and dragging her she kicks me off then gets on top she just pulling hair I pick her up and slam her ass I felt a blow to the back of my head I can't see straight but heard everything.

Keisha: what the fuck Michael?! You always fuckin something up!

Michael: I don't care I tried to save yo crazy ass I knew I shouldn't have married you.

Keisha: oh REALLY that's why I never loved your dumb ass I only dated you cause you look like August every date everytime we had sex I thought you were August.

Michael: Well at least the cops can know how crazy you are.

Keisha: you bitch!

Michael: what you gonna do now trick.

Keisha: this.

She kissed him for 18 minutes when they were done she shot him 18 times now that really fucked up even for her she walks over to August.

Keisha: August wake up I'm not playing wake up you little bitch!

Me: look what you did you stupid slut your crazy ass husband killed my man I'm sick of your shit!

Keisha: my fault if you just left him alone we wouldn't be in this predicament!

Me: HE NEVER WANTED YOU WE HAD A FUTURE YOU'RE JUST A STUPID PSYCHOTIC HOE!!

Keisha: I'M NOT PSYCHOTIC!

She soots the gun everywhere I hide under Michael body the gun shots stop I looked at Keisha she had a bullet wound in the side of her head I walked to August and cried on his body.