5 years later.

Yasmine pov
Hey y'all exactly 5 years ago my special baby girl Niala Serena Alsina was born today is her 5th birthday things haven't change luckily other than August he been talking to someone for almost 2 years straight I try to respectively his privacy by not going through his phone so I asked him he never gave an answer so I snoop there was a message saying I'm coming for you bitch with a "surprise" whatever the fuck it means I tried to ask him about it lil nigga try to get buck with me and pretend to hit me since I'm a G and that it's my baby girl b-day I let it go so we having a BBQ all black people invited(Got 'em you thought didn't you) anyway I'm setting up the tables the foods already done by my hubby, the bounce house is blown up, theres a little pony in the corner of the backyard, playground built(also by my hubby), the pool toys and floaties are in the kid safety part of the pool, my 8 year old boy Aaron ran over to me hugging my hips.

Me: hey suga bear, you wearing your swim trunks?

Aaron: yeah watch me I'm gonna out swim these babies.

Me: stay in the safety zone.

Aaron: I will momma.

Me: go get your sister.

Aaron: ight then momma.

He ran off into the house I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me then I instantly smelled alcohol I pushed him off and put the tablecloth on the tables.

Aug: whats wrong shawty?

Me: nothing fool just watch the food.

Aug: how can I when this goddess standing right in front of me.

Me: simple your eyes stay on that motherfuckin grill than anywhere near me.

Aug: baby-

Me: baby nothing if you need me I'm gonna change into my bathing suit.

Aug: ooh la la la me likey.

I got in ran up the stairs into my bedroom I closed my door locked it then slipped off my tank top and shorts I slipped on my string tye dyed bikini and shorts, my hair in a messy bun, a little red lipstick, and black eyeliner someone was knocking on my door I opened it and saw my beautiful Niala she was wearing a Minnie mouse one piece even had a little pink bow in her hair I picked her up and carried her downstairs everyone was eating, playing in the pool, bouncing in the bounce house, playing on the playground, petting the pony, mostly joking around I let my tookie go splashed around then sat down with my friend Miracle and Celena.

Cele: Hey girl.

Mira: look at my side bitch trying to look cute.

Me: bitch please I'm always the main better recognize true greatness.

Mira: calm down there Queen B.

Me: whatever where y'all bad ass kids?

Cele: little harry is playing in the po- HARRY NO FIGHTING IN THE POOL AND DOMINIC STOPPED DRINKING THE WATER!

Mira: well my angels are- CHARLENE MELROSE GIBSON IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON SO GOD HELP ME AND CURTIS B. VAN GIBSON GET YOUR ASS OFF THE TABLE BEFORE THAT ASS IS GRASS!

Me: yeah they're delightful to have around.

Mira: damn twins always running somewhere too fast for me.

Me: try having a strong 8 year old hugging monster and sugar addict 5 year old.

Cele: I'll take that over two demonic 12 year olds you got it made hunty hold on.

Celena grabbed a belt and whooped the messed out of Dominic then Harry, Miracle's twin started beating the crap out of each other she grabbed a plate then beat them I looked out the corner of my eye some white heffa was giving me the stank eye then walking over to August causing a massive scene.

?: I'M SICK OF HIDING YOUR SON FROM YOU HE'S 10 FUCKING YEARS OLD WHEN WILL YOU MAN UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY YOU SELF CENTERED ASSHOLE!!!

Everyone was circled around her and some mixed boy with dreads he had a mean look but he didn't look scary I bet he needs a good ass whoopin

?: YOU CAN HAVE 2 KIDS WITH ONE SKANK BUT YOU DON'T WANNA TAKE CARE OF YOUR OTHER SON YOU MAKE ME SICK.

Me: um excuse me 1. Who are you? 2. Can you please calm down this is my daughter's birthday party and 3. Who the hell you calling a skank, heffa?

?: this is an A, B conversation C your way out of it.

Me: too bad I'll just March my self in cause this is my house, my backyard and if you have a problem with that you May get the fuck out my house sir.

She let go of the boys hand amd punched me in the nose I smiled in her face as the blood drips from my nose I grabbed a chair and yeet that ass then got on top stomping her face in the boy tried to jump in kicking my legs but Niala started beating those dreads straight on the lil nigga Aaron threw a punch or two to protect his baby sis August started pulling me off she bulldozed my ass then started pulling hair I sucker punched her in the tit she fell and ran away without the kid as she was driving off we all heard.

?: HE'S YOUR PROBLEM NOW AUGUST!

Niala got off him with the help of Aaron the boy had the audacity to give me a stank attitude pull my hair and said.

?: fix my food bitch.

This boy gonna die now if not today I looked at August he had his guilty look on his face he fucked up I knew it I grabbed him and dragged him inside he's really gonna get it.

Me: who in the fuckery is that girl?

Aug: a babymama but when she was pregnant I was dating you.

Me: how old is that boy?

Aug: he's 10

Me: THIS NIGGA 10! HOW LONG WAS YOU GONNA KEEP HIM A SECRET!

Aug: until he was 18 or when he forgot about me.

Me: what's his name at least?

Aug: I don't know, maybe Elijah.

Me: HOW THE FUCK YOU DON'T KNOW, so this whole time you had another son when you adopted Aaron.

Aug: basically.

Me: no can't do this.

I ran upstairs I started pacing I looked out the window this nigga beating on Aaron while Niala pulling his hair and punching his face just great.