Surprise.

Yasmine pov

Aug: baby wake up.

Me: why so you can leave me again?

Aug: you know what never mind go back to sleep.

I gladly did I felt him pick me and Aaron then put us in the car I could feel his hand on my thigh and whispering something he stopped the car then picked me and Aaron up again I tried to take a peak but August covered my view with giraffe neck he gave Aaron to some woman then took us to a random room before I could say anything he put a blindfold on me.

Me: nigga what the fuck are you trying to do?

Aug: you'll see

He seductively whispered in my ear as he take off my clothes he slightly rub my belly making me even more nervous by the second he leaves kisses on my neck I had chills go up my spine as he touch me I feel him trying to put my legs in what feels like a dress it fitted over my bump and tightly around my breast I feel him place something in my hair he walks me off somewhere a guy wrap his arm with mine the guy takes off my blindfold and it was my stapdad D'juan he was wearing a tux my crazy ass hugged the life out of him.

D'juan: baby you gonna have to put me down your wedding about to start.

Me: wedding?

D'juan: yeah your fiance September brought the whole family here first class.

Me: his name is August.

D'Juan: I know.

Out of nowhere Maroon 5-Sugar started playing my stepdad locked arms with me and gave me a smile.

D'juan: ready?

I didn't get a chance to reply we started walking forward it was beautiful everyone from my family was there wven my Uncle Wink was there taking up 3 seats I still love him my bestfriend Celena was up at the altar with my stepsister Maliyah, Miracle, and my little cousin Shania and Keke I looked over to see August smiling in his all white tux with a red rose in his pocket next to him was Chris Brown, my stepbrother Malique, my cousin Makai, then my little Aaron who was slowly crying as we went up at the altar my stepdad let me go and sat down next to my mama she still killin them August was holding my hands staring deep in my eyes.

Priest: I see that the bride and groom wrote their own vows.

Aug: what can I say that I haven't tell you other than how you're the sunshine to my cloudy day you're my fries to my big mac we already have a beautiful family and its about to get bigger real soon I will never leave you alone no matter how mad you are at me cause even when we fight I'm still yours not these thirsty thots, not these skittle head bitches just yours I hope you remember that but I'm not afraid to give you a reminder.

I was in tears but did this fool really me compare to a big mac he wipes my tears as I slowly take a deep breath.

Me: August you're my everything I remember when I would listen to your music all day and fantasize being your wife I didn't think it was gonna come true but when I went to your concert and you call me onto stage I felt a spark but was afraid you was gonna throw me away afterwards I was broken but you glued and stapled me back together I feel like I can tell you anything and when I told you a deep secret you gave me an angel(looks at Aaron) now I'm glad I went through thick and thin for you if I could I would go through all of the drama just so my time with you could be longer.

Priest: may we have the rings?

Aaron and Shania gave us the rings I hoped I didn't see my boy winked at my little cousin I'm getting to old for this.

Priest: August repeat after me. I August Anthony Jr. take Yasmine Danasia Mcguire.

Aug: I August Anthony Jr. take Yasmine Danasia Mcguire.

Priest: to love, to hold.

Aug: to love, to hold.

Priest: in sickness and health.

Aug: in sickness and health.

Priest: as long as you both shall live.

Aug: as long as you both shall live.

Priest: Yasmine repeat after me. I Yasmine Danasia Mcguire take August Anthony Jr.

Me: I Yasmine Danasia Mcguire take August Anthony Jr.

Priest: to love, to hold.

Me: to love, to hold.

Priest: in sickness and health.

Me: in sickness and health.

Priest: as long as you both shall live.

Me: as long as you both shall live.

Priest: well there's nothing but to kiss the bri-

August let him finish his sentence he dipped me and kiss me passionately his arm around my waist as his hand was on my bump he carried me bridal style out the church there was a limo waiting for us we got in and kissed for the whole ride to wherever we're going.

Me: baby I can't believe you did this.

Aug: it was hard but worth seeing the look on your face.

Me: everything was perfect like how I imagined.

Aug: I had some help from your friends and sis.

Me: well I can gladly say this is the best day well after Aaron and when little miss here comes out.

Aug: oh this night ain't over.

Me: what you mean?

We stopped by a big mansion on the mailbox said "The Alsinas" it was huge it even has a fountain too August got out first and hold out his hand for me we walked inside it was huge I don't know what can I say I stilled followed August up the stairs he opened a door there was a white heart shaped bed with red rose petals all over I looked over at the balcony we had a Jacuzzi August started to stripped down in front of me.

Me: I don't have a swimsuit.

He kissed my neck and slowly took my dress off then my bra and panties it felt weird being naked in front of him I don't know why I just do he gives me a devilish grin licked his lips then rub his hands.

Aug: damn bae you look sexy even with that bump.

Me: uh...yeah thanks.

Aug: don't be shy now just bring that ass here.

I walked over to him and kissed his lips I gasped in his mouth as he smacked my ass hard he slam three fingers in me almost making my knees weak he takes them out and gently push me on the bed he hovers over me I looked down and instantly got nervous sure we did it a thousand times but I never got used to it he kiss my forehead.

Aug: don't worry I'll take it slow.

He slides in and whisper sweet nothings in my ear he slowly thrusts in me I let out a few soft moans come out on every moan that come out he goes faster and deeper he started to slow down as I feel him twitch I tightened more and let out one more moan after we both released.

Aug: what the date?

I checked the time it was 12:56 and the date was May 4 today my birthday.

Aug: happy birthday sexy.