He's ok.

Yasmine pov
I looked for a phone I took Keisha's I called 911 and wait for someone to pick up.

911: 911, what's your emergency?

Me: yes three people are unconscious I think 1 tried to killed themselves the other two I don't know if they are ok please hurry.

911: ok please stay on the line an ambulance is coming ma'am.

I put the phone down I listen to August heartbeat he didn't have no gun shot wounds other than the one on his leg his pulse was fine did he passed out or something at least my baby is alive I hugged his cold body until I heard the ambulances coming.

911: ma'am! Ma'am are you still there?

Me: yes the ambulance are here.

911: ok then.

I hung up the paramedics took Keisha and Michael in the first ambulance then they took August in another one I tried to ride in but the police had some questions.

Officer X: Ma'am can you tell me what happened? You look familiar.

Me: well I was kidnapped for months-

Officer X: now I remember you're August Alsina girlfriend.

Me: fiancee, well August helped me escaped my torturers.

Officer X: what about the gun shots.

Me: one of my torturers shot the other then themselves.

Officer X: mhmm ok well I'll drive you to the hospital, anyone I should contact?

My little Aaron sprang up in my mind my eyes started to water I hope my baby hadn't noticed I starter dialing numbers in Keisha phone three rings later some chick answer the phone.

?: Um hello Keisha Mr. August is out can I take a message?

Me: who's this and where's my Aaron?

Fati: well my name is Fatima I'm the maid Mr. August hired since he was busy searching for Mrs. August and little Aaron is asleep, why?

Me: can you drop him off at Newton hospital?

Fati: otay. We'll be there in 39 minutes.

I hung up then hop on the cop car(in the front) we rushed through traffic and slow grandmas after 20 minutes we were finally there I ran in and start asking random people where's August.

Front desk: ma'am please calm down who are you looking for?

Me: well excuse me I'm looking for my fiancee haven't yo mama told you not to tell black people to "calm down"!

Front desk: ma'am sit down you look awful I'm gonna find you a doctor.

Me: please don't I just need to find my fiancee I had been kidnapped by a crazy August Alsina fan and her boyfriend I'm probably 6 months pregnant I haven't eaten good food since forever I feel like I might....pass...out.

I fell but I got caught before I dozed off.

August pov

I feel like shit I looked around how long was I out all I remember was being knocked out by Michael then heard gun shots...wait oh god no, not Yasmine take Keisha instead that means my baby died too why me what am I gonna do how do I tell Aaron I feel my head ache this nurse comes in and feelin all up me I gladly told her to get the fuck out the doctor came in after to check my pulse, my heart beat, and all that shit.

Me: yo doc, do you have a patient named Yasmine Mcguire?

Doc: um yes she in the room next to you she just fell asleep she's fine and so is her daughter.

Me: her daughter?

Doc: she is in fact 6 1/2 pregnant that baby been through a lot so I wouldn't stressed her more.

Me: ight doc.

I got up I found a bag of clothes by my bed side I put them on and wobbled to Yasmine room Aaron was sleeping in the couch beside the bed and the tv was on Spongebob(my nigga) I carefully layed Aaron on my lap and stare at Yasmine and her little pudge.

Me: hey baby we having a baby girl looks like I have to teach Aaron to scare boys away from his little sis if you were wondering Aaron birthday was good we went to Chuckie Chesse but he missed you I couldn't blame him I missed your smile in the morning and looking at you sleep at night I missed wrapping my arm around you when guys stare at you I missed joking with you like bestfriends most of all I missed at your fat ass.

Yas: -_- really nigga if you don't shut up I'm gonna jump over this bed rail and slap the naps out of you.

Me: whoa feisty now. Who you trying to get buck with?

Yas: boy if you don't shut up I need my beauty sleep.

Me: then you need to sleep for about a week and a half.

Aaron: hey mommy.

Me: I thought you was asleep.

Aaron: I was until your lizard breath woke me up.

Yas: that's my baby.

Aaron: aah what is that... oh that your face mama don't scare me like that.

Yas: boy don't make me smack the black out of you you gonna look like some white chocolate.

Aaron: shh I'm taking a nap.

Me: ight little man.

He slowly dozed off drooling on my knees I rubbed his back while looking through my phone.

Yas: did you really missed me?

Me: duh it killed me that you wasn't safe in my arms.

Yas: are we really having a girl?

Me: yep just what the world needs another you.

Yas: fudge you.

Me: get some rest I'll stay here I promised.

She quickly went to sleep I kissed her forehead and tucked Aaron in with her I took a picture and post on instagram finally I got my baby back.