Baby Girl.

August pov
There she was still screaming she was beautiful just like her mama I looked at Yasmine she was breathing heavily slowly drifting into peaceful slumber I grabbed the pair of scissor and cut the umbilical cord the doctor clean her up and hand her to me she could barely open her eyes her tiny fingers wrapped around mines I couldn't help the tears fall from my eyes it landed on her soft cheeks I never want to let her go I sat down in a chair and stared her down she was sucking on my index finger it felt weird but who cares its my baby.

Me: now listen up I'm yo daddy and that woman over there sleeping is yo mama she gave birth to yo cute self and the boy standing in front of me is your older brother Aaron he's 3 years old and a lot fun when you get to know him I'll be your little protector while your mother is your rock to cry on and your brother is your soldier ready to fight for his and yo life don't you ever forget that.

Aaron: daddy can I hold her?

I slowly passed her to him he was rocking her from side to side singing lullabies and riddles trying to make her smile he sat down next to me and kissed her forehead then passed her to me unfortunately the doctor took her away to get her tested and that other shit I'm gonna be the best daddy ever just got to get this shit off my back.

Yasmine pov
I woke up it was completely dark the only light was the tv there was nothing on just static I looked to see August wrapped around me in the bed and Aaron all huddled up to my stomach curled up in a ball sucking his thumb I looked to the side to see a baby in a crib thing staring at me with her big hazel\ brown eyes she looked so much like August her skin, her eyes, even her smile I'm already in love with her I pull the crib closer I made sure to carefully support her head and rocked her safely in my arms she kept sucking on my finger does that mean she's hungry? should I try? Why not I ain't got nothing better to do I pulled down the hospital gown and try to put my nipple in her mouth she kept moving her head away I pulled my gown back up and started to tickle her she had the cutest giggle like Aaron this family will be my everything no matter what nothing and I mean nothing is gonna tear us apart trust me darlings.