24. You Just Had to Pull a Knife on me, Didn't you?

Luciana Point of View:

"Lucky, Only a minute left", Nicolas yelled, "I am not going to be patient and will lodge a bullet in poor Vincey's head."

If Martino was the only one out there, I would have let Nicolas kill him. However, it was my entire family. I can't let them be killed for me. I knelt down next to Alessio and began to gently shake him.

He showed no signs of opening his eyes. "Please Alessio", I begged," I really need you."

I noticed a pen and paper on the floor, I quickly scribbled my plan onto the paper, and stuffed it into Alessio's fist. I moved his sweaty hair out of his face and whispered, "Don't blame yourself for whatever happens."

I grabbed the knife from the guy's head, wiped the bloody brain matter from the blade, and placed it in the waistband on my pants.

I sighed before raising my gun and kicking the door open. I aimed my gun at Nicolas and stepped out of the house. "Here I am."

Nicolas smirked at me, his gun staying pressed against my big brother's head, "Good choice."

"Get your ass back into that house", Antonio screeched while being held onto his knees by men.

"Stop struggling", I said sternly and took a few steps off of the porch, "You will only end up hurting yourself."

"You are a fucking sixteen year old girl, you can not defend yourself against all of these pricks", Antonio's voice was cracking as he kept struggling. The men were tired of him and pushed him forward, making him lay on the gravel.

As much as I wanted to help him, I needed to guarantee my family's safety first. "Val. Alessio is in the living room", I explained while taking smaller strides," He is wounded... I fixed him the best I could... check him over. Especially his hand. It's bad."

Val nodded to me. Alessio was only wounded on his arm, I just need to be sure they found the note I left.

"Enough Antonio", Grandfather commanded, "Luci has this."

For a moment, I glanced at Grandfather. He was nodding at me, approving my actions.

Nicolas snapped, getting frustrated, "Hurry up or I am going to shoot."

I walked a bit faster, still not wanting to go with him. But I needed to protect everyone.

"Lower your weapon", He commanded.

I glared at him as I lowered my gun.

"Now drop it."

I slowly lowered it to the ground. My eyes staying glued on him at all times. "Happy?"

"Very", He smirked and waved one his men over to him. A man took Nicolas's spot, and held his gun to Vince's head. Nicolas pulled me into a tight hug and he smelled my hair. "I missed you my love."

"Get off of me", I screamed while shoving him. His hold was so tight around me that I wasn't able to get him off of me.

Nicolas sighed and removed his arms from around me., "We are in a hurry." He draped his arm over my shoulder and forced me to walk to the car with him.

He opened the back door for me and I glanced at my family once more before getting into the back seat. A few moments later, Nicolas got in next to me.

"Give me your hands", He commanded.

I slowly lifted my hands in front of me. Nicolas grabbed them and zip tied my wrists together,"So you don't get any ideas." The driver got into the car and began to drive.