Synopsis

A descendant of Anna and Kristoff, whom has the powers of the elements including the ice powers of Elsa whom happens to raise more than the rest of the family including the parents. Elsa is really appalled by how the family turely thinks of her niece/daughter. If her sister Anna and brother-in-law Kristoff were still alive they too would be appalled on how the family were treating their great x7 granddaughter with powers. Her and the other elements can only teach her niece/daughter so much, while Olaf along with the Northuldra people of the enchanted forest and Marshmallow with the little snowmen can do so much to keep a smile on her face and keep safe.

One day a black carriage comes to Ahtohallan and retives the girl to take her to Twisted Wonderland. She doesn't really want to, but know she must in order to get better with her powers.

The mirror says she is too balance for any of the dorms and that she has more to learn then what she was taught in her home world. The headmaster allows this and ask her to come to his office to fill out paperwork.

What adventures awaits the Great Granddaughter/niece of the Frozen family? Will she find where she turely belong like her family once did? Will she find love(s)? Read to find out.