Prologue

My life had always been perfect and happy. I live with my rich family. I have a dad who runs the biggest company of liquors in our country,  a mom who is a famous neurosurgeon, three older brothers who are incredibly handsome, sporty, smart, and of course rich. Our eldest, Victor Escarra, is the next heir of our business. Our second eldest, Joaquin Escarra, is a principal in the top one university in our country. Our third sibling, Navar Escarra, is a famous international lawyer who is currently in Luxembourg right now because he is handling a case there. And lastly, the youngest in our family, Savannah Escarra (which is me), is currently a med student and someday, hopefully, I will follow the footsteps of my mom and be successful as the rest of my family. 

I am currently enrolled at a university where my brother Joaquin is assigned. They say I'm kind, joyful, sweet girl, they say I'm smart because my grades excelled in every subject I took, they say I am pretty because of the millions of suitors that I have. I'm also good at sports, all sports to be exact, and of course, I have a perfect boyfriend. His name is Nikolai Ross, a famous actor in the showbiz industry hence, he is also famous in our university which makes him the campus crush. Fortunately he is head over heels for me which is why I dated him for popularity. 

Every girl became envous of me which flatters me because Nikolai chose me over them. 

Anyway I am also part of the most rich squad here in our university. Our squad consists of seven people and Nikolai and I are one of them. The other five are really not important since I don't really know them well because I only befriended them because of popularity. I mean popularity is everything right?  

Oh and I also forgot to mention that I am a famous influencer in every aspects of social media. 

So to cut it short, my life is perfect. I'm happy that I have a loving family, loyal friends, and a devoted boyfriend. 

But

Yes there is a "but"...

But little did I know... everything changed because of what happened in one night. 

I saw the dead body of my older brother Victor, lying down on the ground while his head was bleeding because of a gunshot. My hands were shaking as my eyes met with my brother Joaquin who was staring at me with fear. 

"Who killed him?" I asked my brother but he just looked at my hands which confused me. 

I looked at my hands and I immediately dropped the gun that I was holding all this time. 

"It was you" he said. I shook my head and denied what he said. 

No it wasn't me.  Because if it was me, I would have remembered it... 

"I don't understand you Joaquin. I don't remember killing my own brother" I said but he took a step back and I noticed that his whole body was shaking in fear. 

"I saw it with my own two eyes" he said and grabbed the telephone that was on the table. 

"You were the one who killed Victor"