Brothers bestfriend -stiles smut

This DOES CONTAIN sexual activity
Oral (male reciving) sex, dirty talk.

Y/n's pov

It's 11pm and Scott my brother and his best friend the dude I have so much sexual attraction to are out doing who know what so what do I do..dance around the kitchen and living room in my underwear of course just having a moment to myself I mean I'm always dealing with Scott's supernatural shit so having them gone is kinda nice my playlist on shuffle playing though my speaker as I dance and sing into a hair brush my favourite song starts to play i starts to move my body to the beat as I shout out the words I shake my hips and my ass I shake my hair around and drag my hands up my body..so basically I'm just dancing sexually in my panties and bra sue me it's fucking fun.

Stiles pov

"No scott shut up" I say driving "hay it's not my fault you think my sister it hot" scott says to me I roll my eyes "fuck you" I say pulling into Scott's drive way "you staying over tonight" Scott ask me as I take the keys out I nod "yeah probably" I say chucking the keys in the air and catching them hoping out of the jeep and walking to the front door "but I still don't like Derek by the way" I make a smart comment as Scott unlocks the door he chuckles I go to say somthing but as we turn around we see y/n dancing in her underwear around the living room I see her ass move and her tits bouncing around a little my jeans start to get tight but I remember Scott her brother is standing next to me "hay y/n" I chuckle lightly she turns around and squeal's and runs over to cover herself with a pillow "um uh hi scott...stiles" she stumbles out embarrassed "well that's a sight I would of definitely rather not of seen" Scott says shaking his head with a disgusted look "shut up Scott" y/n says annoyed "ok bye" she says quickly before running past us and up the stairs I wach her ass bounce as she runs up "ok come on" Scott says as we walk up the stairs behind y/n and in to Scott's room.

Y/n's pov

I run into my room and slam the door leaning against it "shit shit shit" I curse under my breath before I run over and grab a over sized shirt I chuck it on and flop onto my bed and scream into my pillow "god y/n you idiot" i say looking at the roof, i am embarrassed of course but also kinda turned on is that weird probably but I mean don't think I didn't see stiles pants get tighter and how he looked at my ass as I run up the stairs and I mean it's stiles he's extremely extremely hot and sexy and Perfect and he was looking at me...and he got hard I thought to myself i smile definitely turned on now I get up off my bed and put my socks on before I walk down the hall into Scott's room where I see stiles sprawled out in the bed and Scott in his desk chair "ok im going to bed..if you haven't eaten heres some money mum gave me" I say walking over to place the money on Scott desk bending down purposely giving stiles a Clear view of my ass since I'm only in a bit t-shirt I hop back up "ok well I'm going to bed" I say walking back to door "don't be to loud pleaaseee" I drag out the please "I won't be loud either" I say and quickly look over to stiles and wink slutry I see his eyes widen "good night boys" I say as i grab the door and shut it I smirk to Myself as I walk back down the hall and into my room instantly grabbing my phone and texting stiles.

Stiles pov

After y/n left I definitely have a hard on after her teasing my with her ass and her lacy panties barely covering it and the wink she gave me I'm definitely horny just thinking about her I sigh and look at Scott "food" I ask trying to sound as Normal a possible "I'll order pizza" He says I nod in agreement as he grabs his phone mine goes off I'm my pocket it's kinda late so I don't who it could be it's probably my dad I think as I grab it out of my pocket to see it is not my dad and it is infact y/n my heart starts to race as I open the message it reads come over to my room for a minute 😉 my eyes widen as I read it over to make sure I actually read it right and i indeed did read it right I clear my throat "hay I'm gonna go shower before the pizza gets here" I say trying to make an excuse "yeah sure dude you can use my bathroom" Scott says I take a minute trying to figure out what to say "nah nah it's ok I'll use the guest bathroom" i says scott shrugs "your choice dude" he laughs I let out a fake laugh as I walk out of the room and down the hall to y/n's room I stop outside the door and sigh before I knock quietly rolling my shoulder and cracking my neck with a quick breath before the door opens.