Cops & robbers- dylan imagine

This is based off the maze runner interview cause we all love it, this DOES NOT contain sexual activity (:

Dylan's pov:

I am standing around talking to kaya and Thomas as we wait for the interview the start y/n is wrapped around my waist holding onto me for dear life and I understand why I mean I was so nervous at my first interview thing so I give Thomas and kaya a look telling them I'll be back they nod guessing it's about y/n I nod and smile before I walk away well more like waddle since y/n doesn't budge her grip on my waist I stop away from people "y/n baby" I say running my hands though her hair she looks up at with those beautiful eyes I adore "are you ok baby" i asks as she now straighten out our hug wrapping her arms around my neck "I'm scared dyl I don't wanna embarrass myself or you or will or kaya or Thomas or even Wes" she says I laugh she looks at me "hay why are you laughing at me" she asks sadly and ergetly I grab the sides of her face and pull her into a kiss, as our lips move together I feel her relax a bit I pull away resting out for heads together my hands on her waist "you could never ever embarrass me,or any of Those other people y/n...and I'm going to be with you the whole time ok" I say honestly she really could never embarrass me she sighs and looks at me with a nod "ok your right I'm going to be fine it's all good" she says doing that thing we're she is mostly trying to convince herself it's true more then anyone else "hay Dylan y/n we are starting in 30 seconds" a man behind a camera says I look to y/n and hold my hand out she rolls her eyes and takes it but not moving "come on" i says with a sweet eye roll and pull her behind me she giggles and follows me
We get in a line ,kaya at the end next to will then the interviewer then Thomas then me and they y/n next to me I have my arm around her waist trying to make her feel safe "3..2..1" the people say "hay guys I am here with the maze runner cast and a guest Dylan would you like to introduce this guest" the interviewer says to me I chuckle and nod "of course I would guys this is my lovely beautiful girlfriend aka the love of my life y/f/n" I say kissing her temple she looks at me and rolls her eyes at my sappy words "hi" she says nervously to the camera and turns back to the group I give her a smile "so guys now that we know the lovely y/n we are going to be playing a game called fugitive" he says i see y/n's face light up knowing she absolutely adores games like this "so kaya and I are going to be the Cops and the rest of you will be robbers we will try to get you it's basically like tag and the last 1 standing wins" he says and we all nod "we are gonna kick your ass" kaya says into the microphone we all chuckle a bit "you all have a 3 minute starting time GO" he says and we follow the camera crew to a different room "you ready" i asks y/n she smiles "of course I'm so going to win this" she says confidently " you know what probably" I say before kissing her head.

Y/n's pov

We walk into a different room before they give us all little go pros and start count us down again I stand in the middle of the boys "so I think the key to this is going to be teamwork" I say putting my arms around the boys lighting up abit "yes and not letting nationality get in the way the tight bond we have Formed over Brittin and America" will adds in i laugh "work as a team guys" I say putting on my English accent "boom y/n English accent" will says the 2 boys continue talking to the camera and at the side of me I hear Dylan trying to get the group's attention "selfie.....selfie" he says holding the go pro Up I look at him and kiss his cheek for the so called selfie not wanting him to be embarrassed he looks at me and laughs "thanks babe" he says and I laugh before we hear Will scream we look up and see kaya and the dude running towards us I scream and start to run not caring about Dylan "y/n babe" he yells out to me I turn around "sorry baby but I wanna win" I say Giving him a wink before I run out the door i keep running until I feel hands grab my waist I scream thinking I've been caught but it's just Dylan I breath out "Dylan you scared me" I say "come on then stay with me we can both win" i say kissing him he raises his eyebrows and smirks we hear footstep "get on my back quick" he says as we both laugh I jump into his back and turn around to see kaya coming towards us "quick Dylan Dylan go" I say tapping him on the shoulder he chuckles and starts to run with me on his back I laugh "we lost her" I say to him "yeah the bloody english" he tease I hit him "hay she's my friend Dylan" i say he turns his head and kisses me "sorry babe want me to take back" he says with a wink I roll my eyes "go quick" I say and he smirks before running us off again we hear will knowing that he has been got first...we kinda expected that we both laugh I see a door that leads into a dark room "stop stop" I say to Dylan he stops "in there" I say Ponting to the room he nods "good eye baby" he says before walking us in we get in and I jump off his back "behind the door" he says pulling me I follow him and hide behind the door he holds my hand "god y/n I could totally fuck you right here" Dylan teases me "Dylan seriously" I say with an eye roll that he can't see I lean up to his ear "wait till we're home" I say kissing down his neck he groans and pulls me close until we hear cheers pulling us out of our moment i laugh "I think we won" I mumbled "well I definitely won...I have you I'm a winner" he says kissing me I shake my head "I love you Dylan but come on " I say pulling him out of the door and sprinting us out and towards the stairs i turn back to see them running at us I scream and grip Dylan's have tighter "come on hurry up babe" I say to Dylan he laughs and quickly stops to put me back on his back and running up the stairs, we make it finally both of us panting i look to the camera "we can both win right" i ask the camera Dylan moves his head to face the camera as well "I think so" he says talking to the camera with a wink we laugh and Dylan starts to do a tiny victory dance I giggle as he spins us around.

Dylan's pov:

"Yell y/n and Dylan are our winners today" the interviewer say gestureing to us we bow as we laugh to eachother "yes well gotta owe it to y/n shes let me stick with her so without her I wouldn't of won" I say "he is completely right so basically I'm the winner" she says stepping in front of me and waving like she just won an award or somthing we laugh and I pull her back me kissing her head "well guys go watch the maze runner it's in theatres September 19th cya next time" he says to the camera we all let out goodbyes to the camera before the interview ends I look down to y/n and she jumps up into me I spin us around and stop to kiss her "you did so well baby I'm so so so proud of you" I say tucking a peice of hair behind her ear as I set her down on the floor "thanks Dylan i couldn't of done it with you" she says Kissing me I kiss back smiling into it "I love you so much y/n" I say to her "I love you more babe now let's go home" she says grabbing my hand she stops "oh my got dyl we had go pros when we were behind the door" she says trying to hold back a laugh "oh shit" I say we both break into laughter and i grab her and fling her over my shoulder she squeals "well now I really want to get home" I tease as I start to walk up to the car "I hate you" she says still flung over my shoulder "I love you to y/n" I say she chuckles "I love you Dylan" she says kissing my back since it's the only thing she can reach I chuckle as I continue to walk us to the car.