36-40

Chapter 36 Xingxing

  "You give me some peace of mind, stay at home for a few more days, and restore your energy and spirit before going out to play."
  Sister Wang started talking about her son after hearing this.
  "Ah! Mom, you are too domineering. The doctor said that I can go out to play in a few days. Why do you keep me at home?"
  "Since you say that I am domineering, then I will do it again. Go out to play again. You were not allowed to go out a few years ago. I watched you at home every day."
  "How could you do this? I have to tell my father." She Looked at him.
  Xingxing stopped after listening to it, thinking that at home, it was the mother who had the final say, and sometimes the mother was angry, and the father had to coax her.
  "Oh! Dad is really useless."
  Xi Luo and Sister Wang began to laugh when they heard what Xingxing said.
  Qin Guodong, the political commissar of the army, sneezed several times, "Could it be that he caught a cold in the morning training?"
  Little did he know that he was disliked by his son.
  "Why is your father useless?" Xi Luo couldn't help teasing Xingxing.
"He listens to mother at home. Mom is angry, and he has to coax her. He is not a man at all."

  After speaking, he straightened his little chest, as if this could prove that he was different from his father. 
  Sister-in-law Wang's face flushed with shame at first, and when she heard that her son disliked her and was not a man, she burst into tears of laughter, "You still know a man?"
  "Of course, a man has a wife who listens to himself. Yes, but Dad listens to Mom, do you think Dad is still a man?"

  "Pfft! Hahaha..." Xi Luo spit out a mouthful of water before she could drink it.
  "I'm sorry, Sister Wang, I really can't help it. Xingxing's words are too funny, you let me laugh for a while."
  Sister Wang was also amused by her son's words, making her laugh non-stop.
  "It's called a man, how do you know?"
  "It was said by Brother Jie and Brother Lei. They said that their father was not a man at all. Every time they were trained to be speechless by their mother, they hurt them. They don't have the right to speak at home."
  He didn't understand what the right to speak was, probably because his mother didn't let them speak at home, they were really pitiful.
  "Mom, I'm better than them. They can't talk at home. I can still talk at home."

It's been a while, can this stomach hurt, but I can't help it.
  "Xiaojie and Xiaolei belong to Head Lin's family. Head Lin is a lover of his wife, but he is a bit violent, and every time he gets a chance to talk to Sister Zhao, I don't know why those two boys misunderstood their father so much. , No, I have to talk to Mrs. Zhao later, but I can't let those two boys misunderstand their father."
  "So that's how it is."
  "Mom, auntie, it's obviously Uncle Lin and not a man, why do you blame Brother Jie and Lei Brother.?"
  "That's because they misunderstood their father, just like you."
  "I didn't misunderstand my father?" Xingxing looked at his mother blankly.
  "Dad listens to Mommy, that's because Mommy is right, and you sometimes say what you want to eat, didn't your dad buy it for you?"
  "Well, Dad will buy it for me."
  "Then you Dad is also listening to you, so he is not a man?"
  Xingxing listened, scratching his ears and cheeks anxiously, and finally seemed to understand, "Dad is a man, and I will never say that he is not a man in the future. "
  After Mrs. Wang's defense, she finally re-established a new image for the political commissar in her son's heart.

Chapter 37 Abuse of the Slut

  After coming out of Mrs. Wang's house, Xiluo was in a particularly good mood. It was so joyful to stay with the little friends of Xingxing.

  "Yo! With a smile on his face, where did you come back?"

  What's the matter, why did I meet them again? Has this luck been "too good" recently?
  Lin Xiaocui and his party were as tired as a dog every day. They had to do housework when they came back.