126-130

Chapter 126 

  When Xi Luo woke up, it was already past three o'clock in the afternoon, and she had slept for a long time.
  I took out the water bottle from my bag, drank some water, and was completely awake. I didn't eat lunch, I was too hungry, but I didn't feel hungry.
  So she took an apple and ate it. She had washed it beforehand, and it would be ready to eat, so she saved it from squeezing it before washing it.
  All of Xiluo's actions were seen by the couple opposite her. They looked at each other again with smiles in their eyes. The man touched the woman with his elbow.
  The woman held the child's hand and shook it, raised her head with a smile, and said to Xiluo, "Girl, where are you going? Why are you going out alone?"
  Her words didn't sound like much, but she was telling the truth. With temptation outside, thinking that if this girl is alone, they will save a lot of trouble.
  This girl is so beautiful, if they succeed this time, they can make a lot of money. Thinking of this, they are even more attentive to Xi Luo.
  Xiluo looked at the woman opposite, "Well, I went to Shanghai to visit relatives."
  The couple on the opposite side raised their mouths when they heard this, and even smiled in their eyes, which made Xiluo a little puzzled. Is she funny? Why are they so happy?
  "Cough cough!" The
  man coughed deliberately, and the woman restrained herself, "Girl, you are so beautiful, why does your family feel so relieved to let you go out alone?"
  "It's okay, I go to my relatives every year. Family, if nothing happens, they are all relieved."
  Because of cultivation, it felt very accurate, so Xi Luo kept her mind, but she didn't tell her the truth, she always felt that the two people on the opposite side were a bit strange.
  The words she just said were normal, but their actions made her very puzzled, feeling like a lamb to be slaughtered by them, and the excitement in their eyes could not be concealed.
  Does Xi Luo think that she is so beautiful that a stranger is happier than seeing her relatives when she sees her, she doesn't think she has such great charm.
  The abnormality is a demon, and he secretly became vigilant and observed them, "Auntie, are you also a relative?"
  "Uh, yes, yes, let's go to Auntie Wa's house." The man echoed the woman's words and clicked Nodding, but the woman's reply was a little stuttering. This is obviously a lie. Do you really think she is an idiot?
  "Is this your child?"
  "Yes." The two of them hugged the child's hand and tightened subconsciously.
  "These two children are really good. They didn't make a fuss at all. My brother's chubby is not as good as them. They can't make trouble every day."
  Xiluo said this deliberately, observing their expressions and seeing them His hands tightened again, and Xiluo was even more sure that these two were tricky.
  Suddenly, the word human trafficker appeared in her mind, which shocked her, and turned her attention to their clothes. Seeing that these two people are dressed as farmers, but their hands are very clean, their nails are neatly clipped, and there is not even a trace of dust in sight. Obviously, they are not farmers who work in the fields all year round. hand.
  Since they are not farmers, they dress up like farmers, and they hold two children who look like they are two or three years old. But she hasn't cried a single sound since before she went to bed, which is very abnormal.
  Is it normal for children of this age to sleep all the time when they are crying and playing?
  These doubts had to make her suspect that the couple were traffickers.

Chapter 127

"These two babies in our family are very worry-free, so we will take them to visit relatives. If they are noisy, we will not take them."
  Xi Luo sighed in his heart at this moment, this man's IQ is very online Yep, his brain is spinning pretty fast.
  At this time, the woman also began to say to Xiluo: "They all have motion sickness. When they get out of the car and recover, they will start to make noise. However, they are more worry-free. When they get motion sick, they only sleep, not at all. They will make trouble with us."
  This is a high-level statement, if ordinary people can really be fooled by them, but is she Li Xiluo an ordinary person?
  Just relying on their statement will only deepen her suspicion of them.
  "Well, you are really happy."
  "Isn't it, girl, how old are you this year?"
  "I'm 17."
  "Yo! This is really a good age. Has the family introduced you to your husband's family?"
  Xi Luo deliberately lowered her head and replied shyly: "Yet, not yet."
  She found her man herself, and she has no family, so how can family help introduce her.
  The woman continued to ask: "Then do you have a partner?"
  Xi Luo tugged at the corner of her clothes, "Aunt, why are you asking this, my mother said that I'm still young, so I can't talk about a partner now, and I'll talk about it when I'm eighteen."
  She doesn't have a partner, but she has a husband, so it's not a lie, Xiluo thought with a smirk in her heart.
  The man and woman on the opposite side were even more satisfied after hearing her words, and at the same time secretly decided to start tonight, stun Xi Luo, and take them away when they got out of the car to present to the boss.
  The two thought beautifully again how much they could share this trip.
  "Yes, you are still young, you have to pick it up slowly, but you can't be in a hurry."
  Xiluo still replied shyly, and at the same time began to be vigilant in her heart. Since they were staring at her, she had to be careful. This train will stop at several stops along the way, and now I don't know where they got off.
  "Uncle and aunty, where do you want to get off? I'll get off at Shanghai Station. If we are the same, we can go together."
  "Girl, we get off at Qingshi Station. You can't get there."
  "That's a pity, I still want to be with you."
  These words made them happy, and they all felt that this girl was very simple and too deceitful, but this way That's good, they got it easily.
  When it was time for dinner, Xiluo only ate two steamed buns and a marinated egg, drank some water, and then went to the toilet for an excuse. After half an hour, he returned to his seat and sat down.
  "Girl, why did you go for so long, we thought you were wrong."
  Are you afraid that I will run away, the cooked duck will fly, and the money will be gone?
  Xiluo murmured in his heart, with both hands on his stomach, and said with a painful expression: "I guess I have eaten a bad stomach. I have been in the toilet for a long time, and now my stomach still hurts a little bit. What."
  "Then you have to take a good rest, I happen to have a medicine for diarrhea here, you can take one and have a rest." The man said, and took the lesson pill from his pocket.
  He was still sighing in his heart, God is really helping them. Originally, he was still thinking about how to trick this girl into taking the medicine. Now, how could he not seize such a good opportunity?
  Xiluo knew that they were going to attack him. It turned out that they were going to take her away, no wonder she saw her eyes glow.