141-145

Chapter 141

 Viper put away her feet to get into the car, took a few steps back, and looked around vigilantly, "Who? Come out." The other traffickers were stunned for a while, and when they reacted, they all gathered around her.
  There was no reply, and at this moment Lin Tao made another gesture, and suddenly a lot of people rushed out and surrounded them.
  Looking at so many soldiers with guns, I don't know who said, "We are going to be planted this time."
  This sentence speaks to their heart. They have been human traffickers for so long, and they are very cautious every time. Still planted.
  Lin Tao came out, "First tie them up and put them in the car, and kill them immediately if they resist."
  My dear, do you want to be so violent? Xi Luo pretended to be asleep, and when she heard Lin Tao's order, she was a little worried that the traffickers would kill them.
  Lin Tao and the others were all soldiers with upright roots. They hated those who violated the law the most. Now that these traffickers were caught by them, they were still looted, so how could they not be angry.
  To give such an order is just to vent his anger, and of course, it is also used to deter these traffickers.
  It was really useful. There were still a few people who wanted to resist, but when they heard this, they immediately stopped and obediently got their hands and feet tied by the soldiers.
  Viper was also bound at the moment, but with a smile on her face, she looked at the sky and exhaled, as if relieved.
  Lin Tao heard Xiluo say that Viper is very cunning. Now that she saw that she did not have the panic and fear shown by others, but there was a smile on her face, she immediately increased her vigilance and winked at the two people beside her.
  The two immediately put their guns on the back of the viper and followed her into the car. The two of them were responsible for escorting her, and the other traffickers were also taken into the car.
  After the adjustment of the soldiers, the traffickers were all seated inside, followed by the soldiers with guns, and Xiluo and the others were arranged near the car door.
  After the arrangement was made, Lin Tao ordered the car door to be closed and drove to the police station. Xiluo glanced at Lin Tao before the car door closed. Lin Tao nodded, indicating that he had arranged everything.
  The car drove to the police station, followed by the army car. When we arrived at the police station, we found that someone was already guarding him outside.
  Xiluo and the others were placed in a room. As for the group of traffickers, they were all imprisoned and had to be interrogated overnight.
  At this time, Su Xinrui also opened her eyes, "Are we rescued?"
  Xiluo stared at her eyes and said solemnly: "Well, when you wake up tomorrow, you will definitely be called to make a record, you should not say Don't say it."
  "Don't worry, I'm measured."
  "Don't say anything, Viper and the others are planted, and they will probably be sentenced. If they behave well, they may spend a few more years in prison. If you let them know, It was me who told the secret, and it is estimated that when I come out, I will definitely get revenge on me."
  At this time, Su Xinrui heard it, and immediately said firmly: "Even if you kill me, I will not tell you that."
  Xiluo: This girl is quite On the road.
  The next day, when Xiluo and the others woke up, except for her and Su Xinrui, the others began to cry when they learned that they had been rescued.
  Xi Luo was a little speechless. It was understandable to cry when she was caught. Why did she cry when she was rescued? Crying with joy is not the way they cry.
  Su Xinrui winked at Xiluo, "I'll just say it, they have a lot of tears."
  Xiluo: At this moment, she has nothing to say.
  Fortunately, a policeman came to rescue her. They were all called to interrogate her. Others Xiluo didn't know, but the policeman who took her notes was definitely "different".

Chapter 142

Fortunately, a policeman came to rescue her. They were all called to interrogate her. Others Xiluo didn't know, but the policeman who took her notes was definitely "different".
  Xiluo approached a room, and a policeman was already sitting in it. When she saw Xiluo come in, he first stared at her for a long time. Just when she suspected that a hole was about to be stared out of her body, the policeman did not stop. Let her sit down.
  "Cough cough! My name is Ni Zhengyong. I came here to make a record for you. We were shocked to hear that you were kidnapped, but don't worry, we finished interrogating those traffickers overnight and put them in jail this morning. "
  Thank you, without you, we would probably be sold."
  "This is what we should have done, but this time you were rescued, and I would also like to thank the comrades of the People's Liberation Army, girl, how old are you this year, do you have a partner? ?"
  Isn't this topic too hard?
  "I'm 17, I don't have a partner."
  I don't have a partner, but I have a husband, Xiluo slandered in his heart, and didn't plan to tell him more. She only needed to tell the story of her abduction.
  The smile on Ni Zhengyong's mouth deepened, "I'm twenty-three years old this year, and the director here is my brother. I'm not married yet, and I don't have a partner."
  After speaking, he looked at Xiluo expectantly. At this moment, I was a little confused. Didn't I make a record? Why did the policeman introduce himself? In another place, she felt that she was on a blind date at the moment.
  "Uh! Comrade, do you think this has anything to do with my being kidnapped?"