41-45

Chapter 41

 "I'm lucky to go today, but it's not bad. I saw some people secretly planting some Chinese New Year's vegetables at home. I wasted a lot of words before they agreed to sell the vegetables to me."
  "You have to be careful . , don't be found out."
  Gu Chaosheng was a little worried, but now he was caught by speculation, and the consequences were very serious.
  "Wife, why don't you let me go grocery shopping? Don't go." If he was caught, he could still escape, but if his wife was caught, he didn't dare to think about the consequences.
  "No, I'll be careful myself, and I've already agreed with the aunt. Next time I go to bring her some food, if someone finds out, I'll say it's relatives walking around and giving each other something."
  Gu Chaosheng thought about it. Thinking, this method is feasible, "You have to be careful, there are many people in the village, and Lin Xiaocui and the others are still in the village now, don't be stared at by them, and come back to revenge you."
  Don't blame him for thinking too much, it really is It was Lin Xiaocui and the others who absolutely did this.
  "Well, I'll be careful."
  Oops, it's not easy to find an excuse, I still have to send out the dowry storage ring of the excuse as soon as possible. It's too tiring to make excuses. Unclear, I touched the sweat that didn't exist on my forehead.
  "Wife, I'll have a rest tomorrow. Let's go to the department store in the city ."
It's more than an hour, and I have to leave early tomorrow, otherwise it's hard to walk when I come back late."
  "Okay, I'll go clean up now, and I'll leave when I get up tomorrow."
  Xi Luo woke up at five o'clock the next day, and she didn't stay in bed when she woke up. , get up straight to prepare breakfast.
  Gu Chaosheng also got up and made breakfast with her. The two ate chicken noodle soup, and it was only after six o'clock.
  Immediately set off to the department store, walked for more than half an hour to the town, and then took the car to the city.
  By the time they stood in front of the department store, it was already past ten o'clock.
  "It's finally here. It's really not easy to come here. I need to buy something more."
  Gu Zhaosheng smiled when he saw Xiluo, his cheeks were red and he looked as good as rouge, and his mood became even better.
  "Okay, let's buy more, the New Year will be over in a few days, so it's time to buy some New Year's goods."
  Walking into the mall, the first floor sells snacks, souvenirs and the like, "Xiluo, let's go buy some food?"
  " Uh? Why did you call me by my name again?"
  "It's just like this outside," Gu Chaosheng explained seriously, but his ears turned red.
  Xi Luo thought of the particularity of this era, and the husband and wife had to walk a little distance apart, so he was relieved when he thought about it.
  "Then let's go to the third floor to have a look first, and then we'll buy food at the end. Now we have to take it, trouble."
  Gu Chaosheng once again sighed at his wife's cleverness.
  After I saw the clothes on the second floor, I didn't take a closer look. I went directly to the third floor. I planned to go to the second floor after visiting the third floor.
  The third floor sells home appliances, televisions, watches, radios, bicycles, etc.
  Xiluo took a look and decided to buy a watch. There are Seagull, Plum and Shanghai at the counter. If you buy all these brands of watches, they will definitely increase in value in the future.
  "Xiluo, why don't you buy the Shanghai brand." Gu Chaosheng saw the hesitation on Xiluo's face, so he gave a suggestion.
  In this era, as long as it is with Shanghai, it is good, and Xiluo also followed his advice and bought a Shanghai brand watch, spending 42 yuan and 80 cents and 10 industrial coupons.

Chapter 42

  When the salesperson debugs the strap, take it directly on the hand.
  "Xiluo, why don't you buy a radio again, you can listen to it at home."
  "I don't want it now, I'll talk about it later." When she has money, she has to buy more space for this era to store. Waiting for the appreciation, and the stamps of this era are also very valuable.
  "Let's go to the second floor, I don't have anything to buy here."
  SHe was about to go to the second floor, but Gu Chaosheng stood still, he felt that she was reluctant to buy it, "Xiluo, choose what you like. Don't be reluctant to buy it."
  "Well, I really don't like these. When I find something I like and tell you, will you buy it for me?"
  In order to persuade him, Xiluo couldn't help but act coquettishly, but it was really good. It was useful, Gu Chaosheng immediately lifted his feet to the second floor, thinking that this method could be used more in the future.
  Gu Chaosheng liked Xiluo's coquettishness , but he decided so quickly to go to the second floor to pick something for her. Since she wouldn't buy it, he would pick something for her.
  On the second floor, Gu Chaosheng chose a red woolen coat for Xiluo. She tried it on and thought it looked good. Gu Chaosheng also thought it was good, so she went to pay the bill and spent 27 yuan and 30 cents and ten industrial coupons. .
  The sales clerk on the side envied her, thinking that it is good to look beautiful, and men are willing to spend money.
  Xiluo ignored the eyes of those salesmen and continued to stroll, "Gu Chaosheng, look at that gray coat, you must be wearing it well, can you try it?"
  "No, I won't be able to wear it a few times when you buy it, you give it to yourself. Buy more."
  "No, I want to see you wear this dress, you wear a military uniform every day, and I don't see you wearing other clothes."
  Gu Chaosheng couldn't do anything about Xiluo's coquettishness, so he had to try it on.
  The salesperson became even more enthusiastic when they saw the handsome men and women, and the men were soldiers, "Comrade, you have such a good eye. We just bought this wool coat, and it's very popular. All other sizes are available. It's sold out, and that's all that's left."
  "Well, it's pretty good. Gu Chaosheng, what do you think?"
  Gu Chaosheng didn't wear any other clothes, but this one fitted quite well.
  When Xiluo saw this coat on him, he looked even more handsome.
  "Help us bill, we bought this coat."
  "Xiluo..."
  Before Gu Chaosheng could finish speaking, Xiluo pouted and looked at him pitifully, how could he say his refusal? He immediately nodded in agreement.
  This coat is made of more materials than Xiluo's, and the price is a bit more expensive. It cost 29 yuan and 63 cents, plus 12 industrial coupons.
  After buying the coat, she bought a pair of leather shoes for herself and Gu Chaosheng, and several pairs of socks. Seeing that he had nothing to buy, he went to the first floor.
  For Xiluo, the food on the first floor is more tempting to him, "Xiluo, buy more food, we don't know when we can come next time."
  "Well, buy more, you have Don't have anything to eat?"
  "Candy twist and cakes, you can buy some."
  After that, Xiluo saw his face blushed, "Why are you embarrassed? We are husband and wife, you tell me directly Let me know your preferences so that we can get to know each other, which is also conducive to family harmony."
  After Gu Chaosheng heard this, he did not hesitate, "I like sweet and spicy food."
  "That's the same as me, it seems that we can Being a husband and wife is destined."
  "Xiluo, let's go home and say this, buy something now."