161-165

Chapter 161

 As soon as I came back at night, I entered the space, and it took nearly three hours to count the money.
  Coupled with the money she has saved in her space, she has successfully upgraded to a millionaire.
  Xiluo got up in the morning and packed herself up, went to check out the room, and then ran to several banks, depositing 1 million, and changed clothes and changed places in the middle, and was busy until the afternoon.
  She had saved too much money just now, and it has already attracted the attention of others. Fortunately, she did not show her true face. She has to leave here again today, otherwise she will be in trouble.
  I changed back to my original clothes, restored my original appearance, and didn't even bother to eat, I took the car to the train station and bought a ticket.
  It is estimated that there will be no car to go back, so she will stay in the city for another day, and wait until the night after tomorrow, so that no one will find her.
  After making a plan, I took some food from the space, put it in my bag and took it on the train.
  On the train, Xi Luo basically fell asleep. She was too tired. During this time, she was running back and forth, and her body was a little overwhelmed. If there was no spiritual spring, she would have died long ago.
  It was 10:00 am when I got off the train, and Xiluo went to a nearby hotel to check in.
  I plan to take the last bus to town tomorrow, and then walk back to the military area. Anyway, she has space and will not be afraid to walk at night.
  The next day, I woke up in the space, slept so much, and felt relieved. I didn't go out, and sorted out all the things I bought recently.
  Sort out those that are left in the space, and those that are going to be given away, and pack them separately.
  After doing these things, she went to wash and eat. She felt that she hadn't eaten well recently, and she had lost a lot of weight.
  Now that I'm back, I need to make up for it.
  She went to the orchard to pick some fruits, she sold out all the ones she had picked before, and picked some vegetables as well. After checking that it was past three o'clock in the afternoon, she left the space.
  Her things are all in the space, so there is nothing to pack, so she goes directly to the front desk to check out.
  After taking the last bus back to town, it was already past seven o'clock in the evening, and it was time for dinner at the family home, so Xiluo was not in a hurry to go back.
  Thinking of going to the supply and marketing agency, if Director Wang is in the office, she will sell him some vegetables and fruits to exchange for some tickets. She has no tickets in her hand now, so she has to keep some.
  The supply and marketing cooperative was closed, but Director Wang's office light was still on, so Xiluo took 20 catties of fruit, 10 catties of vegetables, 10 catties of rice, and 5 catties of white noodles from the space, and then disguised a bit and entered the room. Director Wang's office.
  After being warmly received by Director Wang, "Auntie, why did it take you so long to come here?"
  "These things are getting harder and harder to get now. I'll send them to you as soon as I get them.
  " It's all because of these good things. He hasn't given anything to the leader recently. He's been trembling with fear this month, for fear that the leader will get in trouble. After all, the reason for his promotion is not very legitimate, so he can only work hard and work overtime every day to complete it. Task.
  Seeing these things, how could he be unhappy? He paid the money quickly, knowing that Xiluo lacked the ticket, so he gave her a stack of tickets that was thicker than usual, and there were cotton tickets and industrial tickets in it.
  This made Xi Luo happy, and after talking again, she said goodbye to Director Wang cheerfully, and walked to the military area. She had just delayed a little time, and it was estimated that it would be more than ten o'clock when she got home.
  Xi Luo gently opened the door of her house, and she was still thinking when she got home. It is estimated that only the soldiers standing guard at the door knew that she was back tonight.

Chapter 162

  Xiluo cleaned the house in the morning, then put all the things she bought, added some food in the kitchen, and washed all her newly bought clothes before drying them out.
  It wasn't until six o'clock in the evening that Xi Luo brought her things to head Lin's house and the political commissar's house.
  I went to the political commissar's house first, and it was Xingxing who opened the door. When the little guy saw it was Xiluo, he immediately hugged her leg, "Pretty sister, when did you come back? I knock on your door every day, but I haven't been there yet today. , I'm going to go."
  At this time, Wang Cuihe came out of the kitchen, "Yo! Xiluo, you're back, come in quickly, and I'll get you something to eat."
  Xiluo walked in with her legs still Being hugged by Xingxing, "No need, sister-in-law, I have already eaten dinner. I came back last night and rested at home for a day during the day, so I just went out to deliver something to your house now."