101-105

Chapter 101

  "Then they didn't live together?"
  "Brother Yan applied for a house, and the army leader considered his special situation, so he agreed. So far, he has lived in the dormitory, and his wife lived in the house he applied for.."
  "Alas! This big brother Yan is very hard. If you meet a good girl in the future, you must introduce her to him.
  " He took up the post of deputy head of our military region."
  "He is at most thirty, but he is the deputy head at such a young age?"
  Gu Chaosheng immediately became unhappy when he heard this, "Wife, I am also very good."
  "Well, you're not too bad."
  Xiluo saw that he was starting to be cautious again, and immediately began to smooth his hair.
  Early in the morning, Xi Luo boiled some mung bean porridge, boiled a few eggs and corn, and mixed a plate of cucumbers.
  After breakfast, Xiluo and Gu Chaosheng closed the door and went to the city.
  It was only after nine o'clock in the city department store. "Let's go directly to the third floor to buy a fan."
  "Okay." 

The two went to the fan counter on the third floor. They saw several brands, and finally bought a Shanghai-made one. Yes, it cost sixty-seven dollars and fifty-three cents and a fan ticket.

  After I bought the fan, I went downstairs. When I passed the second floor, "Go and buy some clothes."
  His wife didn't seem to have a lot of clothes. He thought that Xiluo was reluctant to spend money. Clothes, I plan to wait until Shanghai to buy them.
  "No, I have enough clothes to wear now."
  Gu Chaosheng persuaded her for a while. Seeing that Xiluo still insisted, he gave up, so he went to the first floor and bought some candy and cakes as usual.
  After leaving the department store, "Let's just go home. It's only ten o'clock, so I just went home for lunch. I'll stay at home when it's the hottest. If I go back in the afternoon, it'll be too hot."
  Gu Chaosheng thought about it for a while and then agreed. .
  When they arrived at the family home, it was almost one o'clock. At this time, everyone basically took a lunch break at home.
  But there are a few special ones, such as Sun Ping and Lin Xiaoyue, these two sisters don't sleep at noon, and they don't know what they are wandering about.
  Now that they see that her family has bought a fan, it is estimated that there must be gossip again.
  When Xiluo passed by them, "Why haven't the two sisters-in-law rested? We went home before we ate."
  After speaking, they left without waiting for them to react. Gu Chaosheng didn't even look at them. Follow her with an electric fan.
  When he got home, Gu Chaosheng went to clean up the fan, while Xiluo went to the kitchen, made some cold noodles, and made a few egg pancakes, so he didn't want to move.
  It was so hot that she was almost out of breath after doing something and was sweating all over.
  Afraid that Gu Chaosheng would be hungry in the afternoon, he washed and boiled more than a dozen corn. If he was hungry, let him eat the corn.
  I took another watermelon and put it in a basin of water to soak.
  When he came out of the kitchen, he saw that Gu Chaosheng had already installed the
  electric fan, "Go and take a shower first." Gu Chaosheng plugged in the electric fan, and the fan turned on automatically. ."
  After blowing it for a while, she felt better, so she went to cut the watermelon in half and put it on a plate, and put the cold noodles and egg pancakes on the table. Seeing that there was no stir-fry, she really didn't want to move any more, so she left the space. Took some offal and chicken feet that had been marinated before.
  In order to be afraid that Gu Chaosheng would find out, he also put some in the pot at home, just in time to make one less dish at night.
  Sitting in front of the fan and eating the watermelon, Gu Chaosheng took a shower and came out, "Wife, go and wash yourself."
  "Okay."

Chapter 102

 After Xi Luo washed up and saw Gu Chaosheng sitting at the table eating watermelon, he knew that he must be waiting for her to eat together.
  "Wife, when did you make lomei?"
  "If I had told you earlier, you might have eaten the pot."
  Gu Chaosheng touched his nose with a guilty conscience. He was so greedy, he felt a little wronged.
  But after he ate a piece of lo-mei, he didn't know where the grievances were thrown into.
  "It's too hot, so I'm not going to cook anymore. This one has been marinated before. I just tasted it and it's already delicious. There's still some in the pot. If I can't finish it today, I'll give it to someone else It 's broken."
  Xiluo and Gu Chaosheng had dinner, then went to the bedroom to take a nap, Gu Chaosheng took the electric fan into the bedroom, so that they could also sleep well.
  Lying on the bed, "I can finally sleep well, don't worry about being woken up by the heat again."
  Gu Chaosheng sighed when he saw Xi Luo squinting and a smile on the corner of his mouth, "Well, then you will sleep more today."
  Now that he has an electric fan, his wife finally lets him hold her again. If he had known this, he should have bought it earlier.
  Due to the hot weather, Xiluo went to bed wearing a vest and underwear, and now Gu Chaosheng is holding him in his arms, how could he not take advantage of this opportunity.
  He reached into Xiluo's clothes, felt the softness, and kept kneading. Xiluo was too sleepy, so he pushed him a little, and did not continue stopping him.
  Therefore, this gave Gu Chaosheng a lot of advantage.
  At this moment, Sun Ping and Lin Xiaoyue were both angry. They saw that Gu Yingchang's family bought a fan today, and they were envious. They didn't have a fan at home.
  I was about to say hello, but I didn't expect Xi Luo to say hello to them first, but before they could react, they left, which really pissed them off.
  "Then Gu Yingchang's family is still from the countryside, why is it more delicate than our city people."
  "That is, in the past, no matter how hot it was, Captain Gu didn't buy a fan. Now that she's here, he bought a fan, isn't it a delicate one?"
  They all thought that it was Xiluo who instigated Gu Chaosheng to buy it, but they wouldn't admit it. They said this because of jealousy.
  In the afternoon, the two sisters went to look for Lin Xiaocui and several others, and spread the word about Gu Yingchang's family buying a fan. Of course, they did not forget to focus on arranging Xiluo.
  Everyone heard that Gu Yingchang's family had bought a fan, and they were a little jealous. It was so hot, they wanted to buy a fan too, but the family had no money, and the rich had no tickets.
  In the past, no one in the family's yard bought a fan, and everyone would not think that the fan was important. Just take a few more showers in the hot weather, and the summer will be over.
  But now that Gu Yingchang's family bought a fan, they remembered the benefits of a fan, why are they all from the countryside, but Li Xiluo can blow a fan on a hot day, but they don't have it.
  As expected of a class of people, several people were jealous, but they didn't admit it, thinking that Li Xiluo was delicate and instigating Battalion Commander Gu to buy a fan.
  "As expected of a vixen, if you tell a man to go east, the man will not go west." Lin Xiaocui said with an angry face.
  Sun Ping: "Who says it's not? As a city person, I'm not like her. We have to carry forward the spirit of hard work and struggle. How can we do those things that we enjoy? That's capitalism.
  " People should be pulled out and severely criticized."
  Lin Xiaoyue: "We are a military region here, who would dare to arrest people."
  After hearing this, a few people couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.
  "When she goes out, we'll report her."
  "Yes, this is a good way. I don't believe she won't go out."