196-200

Chapter 196

Got fish, pork, shredded kelp, tofu, crab roe, pheasant, shrimp from the refrigerator behind the bedroom door.
  There are also some vegetables, potatoes and cucumbers and green peppers in the kitchen. With these dishes, I made shredded kelp, cucumber, boiled fish, shredded green pepper, brine shrimp, crab yellow tofu, hot and sour potato shreds, stir-fried green vegetables, wild Chicken soup, the staple food is cornmeal buns.
  When Gu Chaosheng came back, as soon as he opened the door, the pungent smell followed. He sniffed the smell and walked to the kitchen, "Wife, why did you cook so many dishes today?" This is shrimp and fish, but he like it all.
  After speaking, he also took a shrimp and ate it, "Well, it's delicious, delicious!"
  The foodie, "Go wash your hands first, and start eating without washing your hands. Is it dirty?"
  Gu Chaosheng peeled off a shrimp. He put it in his mouth, and when Xiluo didn't pay attention, he directly fed it to her, blocking it with his tongue to prevent her from spitting it out.
  When Xiluo stared at him and swallowed the shrimp in his mouth, he didn't leave Xiluo's lips immediately, and continued to kiss her before letting her go.
  "Is it still dirty?"
  "Humph! I don't care about you anymore, go wash your hands quickly, and then take out all these dishes. Brother Yan and the others will come soon. They just got their certificates today, so we have to celebrate them. "
  Follow your orders!" After speaking, he had to kiss Xia Xiluo's face quickly, and quickly carried the dishes to the living room.
  This scoundrel is getting more and more cheeky, how upright he was at the beginning, alas! Can not go back.
  The dishes were all brought out, and the steamed buns were already steamed, but the two of them hadn't come yet, "Gu Chaosheng, go and call Big Brother Yan and the others to come and have dinner.
  " He was walking over and greeted Su Xinrui and Grandma Su one by one, "Brother Yan, sister-in-law, grandma, my wife has already prepared the meal, let's go eat it quickly."
  Nodding solemnly, the four of them were talking when they reached Xiluo . At home, seeing the sumptuous meals on the table, Su Xinrui and Grandma Su became restless. They came here to eat, and Xiluo made so many dishes, which cost her too much.
  Serenity is much calmer about this, because he eats here, and the food every day is very good. Although it is not as much as today, it is not much worse.
  "You guys are here, sit down and eat." Xi Luo came out of the kitchen and greeted them to eat.
  "Girl Xiluo, why are you making so many dishes? It's such a waste."
  Grandma Su was both happy and worried when she saw the dishes on the table. She was happy that Xiluo didn't hate them, and they were warmly entertained. She was worried that they came here. For this meal, Xiluo's family has to spend a lot of money, and there are still a lot of fresh food, which will cost more.
  Xiluo took Grandma Su to sit down, "Grandma, how can you say that this food is expensive?" Looking at Su Xinrui, she said solemnly and Gu Chaosheng, "You will all eat me desperately for a while, today's food must be finished, We eat it all in our stomachs, so that grandma won't feel bad."
  Grandma Su smiled and nodded Xiluo's nose, and said, "You little girl."
  Xiluo was happy tonight, so she went to get a bottle specially Baijiu and a can of self-brewed wine, "Come on, your men drink white wine, and our girls drink wine. This is what I collected and brewed myself. You can taste it." The white wine was handed to Gu Chaosheng, who gave it to Su Xinrui and Grandma Su . They poured some wine, "Today is the wedding of Brother Yan and Sister Su, we have to celebrate.".
  Gu Chaosheng looked at the red wine in Xiluo's hands, very curious, "You have to celebrate, wife, save some of your wine for me to taste, don't hide it from me next time you get wine, I can give you a taste. Taste the wine good or bad."

Chapter 197

He has not eaten the grapes, let alone the wine! How can I miss it?
  Pooh! Shameless, this foodie, if you are greedy, just say it straight, "I told you that this alcoholic will be gone before it is finished, how can I let you know, do you think so? Well, if you drink white wine and then red wine, it is easy to get drunk. Yes ."
  This time Gu Chaosheng didn't reply, but he said seriously, "It's alright, brother and sister, we're drinking well."
  It seems that these two are both alcoholics, no matter what, I have already reminded them that they will be drunk later. It's none of my business.
  So Serenity and Gu Chaosheng also drank red wine. They felt that although it wasn't as strong as white wine, it still tasted good, and they drank a lot of white wine. It's rare to get red wine today, so they have to drink enough.
  Several people toasted the newlyweds and sent their blessings. Their serious and usual expressionless faces were completely gone at the moment, with a dazed expression on their faces. When they looked at Su Xinrui again, her face was flushed.
  Grandma Su was so happy that she couldn't see her teeth, she wiped the corners of her eyes from time to time, "I finally feel relieved, even if I die now, I can go in peace."
  "Grandma, you can't say that, I haven't yet. Treat you well."
  "And me, grandma, I married Xiaorui, and I will honor you even more in the future."
  "That is, Sister Su is now married to Brother Yan, and there will be a baby soon. Don't want to see my great-grandson?"
  "Yes, yes, I have to meet my great-grandson."
  Serenity looked at Su Xinrui's eyes brighter and brighter at this moment, thinking that he would have a child soon, and his heart was hot.
  And Gu Chaosheng is a little sad at this moment, alas! When Big Brother Yan gets married, he will be able to have children, but after I have been married for so long, I have a wife but can't eat meat, and I can't keep up with him when I have children. Who else can be more sad than him?
  This night: Xi Luo was being bitten up and down by Gu Chaosheng, and she helped him solve it with her hands, and then she was let go.
  After being carried by him to wash it, he returned to the bed and lay down. Gu Chaosheng was a little unsure, "Wife, when can you feed me? Brother Yan will be able to eat as soon as he gets a wife."
  Seeing that Xiluo ignored him, he hugged her even more tightly, kneading his hands on her softness, "Wife, what do you think, we all call him Big Brother Yan, he is married now, and the children are definitely bigger than ours. If I give birth early, then our daughter will have to call his son brother and sister, and when I think of this, I feel unhappy."
  "I really want our son to come out earlier, and then let his son call our son and daughter brother or Sister."
  "Wife, are you willing to do this? You are not willing, then grow up quickly, let me eat meat earlier, and our baby will be able to come out earlier, maybe we are lucky and can be better than Brother Yan. Hurry up..."
  Gu Chaosheng rambled a lot, and Xi Luo had been pretending to be asleep, just ignoring him.
  He talked so much, but the purpose was not to let him eat meat earlier? It's shameless to use children as an excuse. snort! I should answer you, it's really stupid.
  The two of them didn't know when they fell asleep. When they woke up the next day, Gu Chaosheng looked at Xiluo quietly, "Wife, I know you're awake, don't pretend, what I said last night came from Seriously, think about it."
  Xi Luo was speechless, why is this guy not finished yet, after talking about it for so long last night, is she so delicious? ?
  "Then what do you want me to do, I'm not yet eighteen years old." SHe glared at him angrily.