201-205

Chapter 201

"Last time? So you still remember the last time you were fined . Then tell me why I fined you last time?" Still asking why? Besides, the punishment has already been punished, and thinking about it now, she still feels that her butt hurts. And it's humiliating, this will be touched by his hand, can't help but feel a little scared, won't you be beaten again this time?
  It doesn't matter, soldiers will come to block it, and water will come to cover it. I'll answer questions obediently.
  SHe rolled her eyes, "You punished me last time because I was almost abducted by traffickers for running around?"
  After speaking, she looked at Gu Chaosheng expectantly, right, I should be right.
  The corners of Gu Chaosheng's mouth rose slightly, but it was fleeting, and Xiluo didn't notice, "Well, it's not in vain."
  "Then do you know why I'll punish you this time?
  " Is it also the last time? I haven't been out since I came back, and I promise you I'll never do it again."
  It seems that she still has to be beaten, pity my little ass, it's still too much Say something nice to reduce the sentence.
  "Humph! Last time? Last time I knew that you were still going to the black market to re-sell things, the fine would not be so light."
  "Where is it, my butt hurts for several days."
  What should I do? I'm really unlucky this time, how can I be so cheap, how can I expose the old bottom, I really dug a hole and buried myself.
  "So, you have a long memory?"
  "Of course, so can you stop punishing me?" He licked his face and looked at Gu Chaosheng.
  "Gu Chaosheng: I've been tangled for a while, then remember to look at my mood first. Hmph."
  Let's go and give Big Brother Yan a wedding gift first. "
  Xiluo followed Gu Chaosheng to Serenity's house with a tangled expression on his face, "Sister Su, Brother Yan, this is the wedding gift we prepared for you. "
  Su Xinrui opened the package casually, "Oh my god, Xiluo, you are too..."
  He looked at Xi Luo in shock, but he didn't say the next words, which made the unknown seriousness and Grandma Su take a look, and then they became three people looking at Xi Luo and their husband and wife together.
  "Why are you looking at us like that? I know I look good, and my family, Gu Chaosheng, is not bad, but you don't need to look at us like that."
  Gu Chaosheng: "..." Why doesn't my wife know how to be more subtle? But I still like it, my wife is good.

  Seriously: "..." The younger brother and sister started to get shameless again.

  Su Xinrui: "..." I haven't seen you for so long, and Xiluo still hasn't changed.
  Grandma Su: "..." This girl, Xiluo, speaks to please, and I like the old lady.

  Gu Chaosheng rubbed his nose and cleared his throat, "If you have anything to do, just say, don't look at us all the time, no matter how beautiful you are, you can't stand it." After that, he said to Xiluo: " Wife, right?"
  "That's it"

 the other three: as expected of a couple, they are a perfect match.
  Seriously: "We accept your wishes, but this gift is too heavy, let's take it back. Besides, when you got married, we didn't give a gift."
  "Yes, we can't accept it."
  Xiluo: " You didn't know where we were when we got married, if you were there, you wouldn't ask me if you didn't give it to me."
  "Brother Yan, just accept it, my daughter-in-law will give you these things. , it took a lot of effort."
  Gu Chaosheng glanced at Xiluo deeply, and Xiluo gave him a big white eye.

Chapter 202

 Both of them knew what it meant, but Serenity and Su Xinrui mistakenly thought that this was obtained by Xiluo through other channels. After all, these are rare things, and it must have taken some effort to get them.
  They looked at each other, and in the end it was Grandma Su who decided to let them accept it.
  The next day, Xiluo was not woken up by the wake-up call, but was awakened by the quarrel outside.
  Xiluo was a little slumbered, and when he was woken up, out of instinct, he hugged Gu Chaosheng's waist tightly and buried his head in his chest, trying to isolate the annoying sound.
  This move made Gu Chaosheng amused, he covered his ears with his hands, Xiluo felt better and wanted to continue sleeping, but the quarrel outside became louder and louder.
  Annoyed, he rubbed his hair and opened his eyes hazy, "Why is it so noisy outside, it's too immoral, it affects other people's sleep."
  Seeing that she was awake, Gu Chaosheng hugged her and lay on top of him, the bodies of the two of them. Sticking tightly, Gu Chaosheng likes it the most.
  While patting Xiluo's back lightly, he touched her hair and said, "I heard the voices of Ge Dongliang and Lin Xiaocui, it should be his family."