186-190

Chapter 186

 Xiluo learned the address of Su Xinrui's house again from several old people, thanked them and walked to her house.
  After knocking on the door for a while, no one opened the door. It shouldn't be. The door was obviously locked from the inside, so there must be someone in the house.
  Thinking of what the old people mentioned just now, someone came to trouble their house. It is estimated that she knocked on the door at this moment, which made Su Xinrui misunderstood.
  "Su Xinrui, I'm Xiluo, are you at home?"
  As soon as Xiluo finished shouting, she heard footsteps approaching.
  The door was opened a crack, revealing a pair of doubtful eyes. After confirming that it was sunset, the doubts in those eyes were immediately replaced by surprise.
  "Xiluo, it's really you, come in." Su Xinrui said, and opened the door, but it wasn't fully opened, and there was only enough space for Xiluo to walk in.
  Su Xinrui also stretched out her head and looked out, seemed relieved, and then closed the door.
  "What are you doing? It's like being a thief."
  "I'm not a thief, I'm catching a thief."
  "What's wrong?"
  "Recently, some scoundrels have always come to my house to make trouble. It's really annoying. I'm on guard."
  Approaching the house, I saw an old man with gray hair smashing glass bottles, presumably this is Su Xinrui's grandmother.
  "Hello, grandma, I'm Su Xinrui's friend." Xiluo greeted the old man first, and coaxed the old woman. Brother Yan's marriage to a daughter-in-law was half the battle.
  Grandma Su stood up immediately, "Yo, you look so handsome, you are the Xiluo that Xiaorui said, but I hope you are here, my Xiaorui is talking about you at home every day."
  "That's right, why are you here now? Ah, I really regret that I didn't ask you for your address at the beginning, otherwise I would have looked for you earlier." 

"I have a lot of work at home recently, so I will come to you when I have time."
The family was farming, and when Gu Chaosheng came back, he was beaten again, and then he recuperated from his injuries. After that, he thought about eating to support his body. He really had no time to spare.
  Grandma Su brought a bowl of water, "Girl, you're thirsty all the way here, drink some water."
  Xiluo quickly took the water, "Grandma, you're too kind, how can I let you pour water for me?"
  " Why can't I do it, I'm in good health."
  "You should drink it quickly, you must be thirsty when you come here on this hot day."
  Xiluo took a sip of water and found that there was sugar in it. The sugar at this time is precious. Now that the sugar water came to entertain her, she was a little embarrassed.
  So he reached into the package, sneakily took a pound of sugar from the space and put it in, and then handed the package to Grandma Su.
  "Grandma, I went to Shanghai some time ago. This is a special product over there. I'll bring some for you to try."
  Su Xinrui pushed the package back, "Xiluo, you can come here, but you can't bring anything. "The
  last time she came back, the package that Xiluo gave her was full of rare things that were worth a lot of money, and now she came here and brought another package, but she couldn't let her spend any more.
  "Xiluo, since you and Xiaorui are friends, don't bring anything when you come here."
  "Isn't this my first time here? I should bring some. Besides, these are bought in Shanghai, and they are not often eaten. Here, I don't have it if I want to take it next time."
  Xi Luo said jokingly, Su Xinrui and Grandma Su looked helpless and had to accept it.
  Seeing the two of them, Xiluo felt that it was time to ask the business. .
  "Grandma, Sister Su, I have something to discuss with you today."

Chapter 187

 "Xiluo, if you have anything to do, just say it directly, as long as we can help, we will never refuse."
  Su Xinrui thought that Xiluo was in some trouble, and hurriedly expressed her position.
  Grandma Su was also answering Su Xinrui's words, and Xiluo was amused, "I haven't encountered any trouble. This time, I want to introduce you to someone."
  Grandma Su immediately took Xiluo's hand, "Male? What is he doing, does he know about my family's situation?"
  "Yes, Sister Su told me about this last time. The man is my husband's friend and a soldier."
  "I heard Sister Su's request, but I didn't think so It's too much, let me come over to discuss with you first, let's see if he will come over on a day and let you meet, and if it's suitable, I will deal with the object." When it came to being a soldier, Grandma Su smiled and said, "Okay, okay, It 's good to be a soldier." In this way, Xiao Rui also has protection, the key is that people don't dislike their family's conditions.
  Although Su Xinrui is shy, she has an idea, "Xi Luo, how old is that man, and what is the situation in their family."
  "Brother Yan is almost thirty this year, he is older than you." Grandma said, "It's better to be older and can take care of people."
  Xi Luo nodded, he felt that Brother Yan was very good, and he didn't have any masculinity. He ate at her house and cleaned up the dishes with Gu Chaosheng after eating. Su Xinrui can't go wrong with marrying him.
  Then she told them all the serious details, Xiluo didn't hide it at all, she didn't want to end up doing bad things with good intentions.
  Su Xinrui didn't object when she heard it, and Grandma Su couldn't help it, "This child is also suffering, Xiaorui, why don't you choose a date, let's meet and see how others are doing, if it's suitable, you can deal with them. "
  Okay," and then said to Xiluo, "Xiluo, then please tell him for us, and pick a day for us to meet."
  Xiluo thought about it, "Why don't you come after lunch the day after tomorrow? When I come over with Big Brother Yan, we will see each other at your house, how about it?"
  Let Big Brother Yan prepare for it tomorrow. It's just right to come over the day after tomorrow. Taking advantage of the long break at noon, it won't take time to come and see each other.
  Grandma Su: "You all come here for lunch the day after tomorrow."
  Xi Luo refused outright. Everyone would be in short supply. She didn't want to take advantage of others if the marriage was not negotiated.
  After discussing the time to see each other, the task of Xiluo's trip was completed.
  While Grandma Su continued to smash the bottle, Su Xinrui was talking to Xiluo while living in the dirt, and Xiluo was puzzled, "What are you doing?"
  "It's not that scoundrel, I can't get married outside, and my family has another problem. It's only my grandmother and me, they come to harass from time to time. I just stick broken glass in the soil and wipe it on the fence, so that it can be protected."
  Xiluo looked at the half-smeared fence, and felt inwardly. Some worry, this practice is simply a cure for the symptoms rather than the root cause.
  "If you can get married with Big Brother Yan, hurry up and get married and move to the military area. Big Brother Yan has an assigned house, so it's good for you to live there."
  Grandma Su and Su Xinrui both nodded. That's fine, they don't have to worry about it all day. .
  As long as this person is good to grandma, she will marry, but what grandma Su thinks is that a soldier can't be wrong, if Xiaorui can marry him, she will die. .
  Seeing that the time was almost up, Xiluo said goodbye and went back. Before leaving, she took a package of the drug from the space to Su Xinrui and told her how to use it.