Spread your legs wide open..

Iris POV
After i took a shower i went downstairs and I met Kai. Not gonna lie, after all these years he has really changed alot but his mysterious and playful aura is still the same.
Iris:- hey Kai, how are you?
Kai:- hey Iris, I am doing good..come to my room I wanna show you something.
Iris:- okay?...
With that he dragged me to his room. His hands were cold but gave a strange warm feeling. Soon we reached his bedroom door. It's was big and had strange but beautiful design on it. He turned open the door knob and pulled me inside.

Kai pov
Her hand was warm and her voice made me lose my reality. I never realised how much I missed her until I met her again. She looked beautiful but what made me want her the most was her pink plumpy lips. They just looked so good to kiss. Her blood smell had also gotten alot stronger but it was a little weak now because of the necklace shu gave her.. after reaching the room, i locked the door and pulled her in my arms. Her cute little body fitting just right.
Iris pov
Iris:- Kai what are you doing?

Kai:- nothing i just wanted to hug you...

Iris:- anyway what was it that you wanted to show me?

Kai:- well, there's nothing to show but there's something I wanna do..

Iris:- do? Do what?

Within a second he bent down near my neck.

Kai:- i just want to satisfy my thirst...

He bit my neck and started drinking my blood. I bit my lip and tried my best to surpress my moans but I still let one out.

Iris:- aahh ka-ahh

Kai looked at me with widened eyes. Before I could answer i fainted.

Kai pov
Her blood was fucking sweet just like I imagined. But I soon stopped when I heard her moan out my name. I looked at her with widened eyes. Not just because her moans got me thinking doing dirty things to her but also because I expected a scream of pain not a moan of pleasure. She breathed heavily for a few minutes. God she looked as if she was fucked. She looked fucking gorgeous with sweat pouring down her forehead, her chest moving up and down rapidly, her plumpy lips parted apart, her messy hair , her exposed neck and her eyes filled with pleasure.. after a few minutes of breathing heavily, she fainted in my arms. I carried her to my bed (in a bridal style ofcourse, none of the stories forget this part in particular) i laid her on my bed while trying to process what happened... The peaceful moment was broken when the others barged in.

A/N pov
The others barged into Kai's bedroom without any news.

Vladimar:- what happened? I heard some moaning...

William:- wow i didn't expect you to make a move so early my dear brother.

Hylie:- what did you even do to her?

Aloysius:- you drank her blood didn't you?

He said as he put his hand over your forehead and started tracing your cheeks with the back of his hand until he reached the part where Kai's bite could be seen.

Fubuki:- what? We told this a hundred times, DON'T DRINK HER BLOOD!

Kai:- I am sorry but it was too tempting. And I noticed something strange.

Shu:- what?

Kai:- her blood was sweet, too sweet to be exact. I knew it would be sweet by her smell but I didn't expect it to be this sweet.

Vladimar:- hmmm... Anything else?

Kai:- yeah, when I started drinking her blood she started moaning out of pleasure instead of feeling pain. She started to get warmer and warmer and she looked lustful.

They all looked at Kai with disbelief.

Aloysius:- he could be right though because there had been some cases where a person gets into heat when a vamipre drinks blood from biting them...

Fubuki:- so.... Iris is in heat?

Aloysius nodded slowly as they all looked at you breathing heavily with sweat pouring down your cheek.

Hylie:- shouldn't we do something to help her?

Shu:- I think we could do something.......

||| Hello hello author here, I hoped you liked my story so far. Just for a heads up there will be a lot of steamy content in the next chapter. I know that is what you've been waiting for.. so stay tuned!!!! |||