-the funeral-

[Y/n's pov]

I sighed. todays the funeral of bosip.. I feel so bad for bob.. just losing bosip from a car crash. I guess I'm gonna have to get ready... the funeral starts in a few hours..

I got ready, I dressed in all black since that's literally for funerals.

"I guess this is alright." I said while feeling a bit upset.

I walked out of my room after changing, and sat down.

I got my phone out and just looked throught the internet and waited for the time to pass.

[A few hours later]

I got off my phone and looked at the time.

"Oh shit, I guess it's time to go." I said.

I got up and got the keys, and ran outside.

I opened my car door, got in and closed the door.

I sat there for a moment, still feeling bad about what happend.

I was about to cry, but held back my tears and put the key in the key hole, and started driving to the church.

[17 minutes later]

I got there after 17 minutes, I saw a few people in the distance, I walked up there and then in the church, then saw bob, sobbing.

My heart shattered when I saw him like that, I walked up to him.

"Hey bob.." I said while sitting down and then putting my hand on his shoulder.

"O-oh.. h-he-hey y/n" Bob spoke while sobbing.

I hugged him and rubbed his back.

He hugged back while sobbing.

"I-i miss him.. s-so much.." Bob kept sobbing.. I was trying not to cry myself.

Eventually, I started to cry a bit..

"H-hey.. its okay.. I know it's hard losing a loved one.." I said crying a bit.

Bob hugged me tighter, he started crying even harder.

I kept rubbing his back, and he started breathing heavily from crying so much.

Bob eventually calmed down a bit after a few hours..

"Bob.. are you alright now...?" I asked.

"A-a little b-bit..." he said as he was still crying a little.

"Alright.. were gonna have to go watch his coffin get put underground" I said.

Bob broke down in tears again.

I hugged him tighter, then stopped, got up, and picked him up while he was crying.

[Timeskipping after that cuz I want to..]

I put bob down after we watched the coffin get put underground, he just hugged me and cried.

"Alright bob, I'm gonna take you home.." I said.

I picked up bob again and walked to my car, I opened the passenger seat door and placed him in, then closed the door

I walked over to my side and opened the door, closed it, then put the key in the key hold and started driving.

[After 19 minutes]

"We're here bob.. do you want me to go with you.?" I asked.

"M-mhm" Bob muttered

"Alright.." I said.

I got out of the car, and so did bob, we both walked to the door and opened it, we both walked in.

"Here we are bob.." I said.

Bob looked at me with and upset face.

"A-are you gonna l-leave..?" Bob asked about to cry again.

"Well.. do you.. want me to stay?" I also asked.

"Y-yes please.." Bob said looking at me now with a smile.

"Alright, then I'm staying." I said.

"Yay!" Bob squealed, then hugged me.

573 words.