Entry 2

Heyooo I shall bless you guys with this chapter earlier than im supposed to and this weeks chapter will come as dated tomorrow.Also tysm for 1k!!!Y'all are such simps dw tho same for me 💀😩🤚🏼

-----------------------

3rd person pov:

"Let's put him out of his misery"Gyomei states.

"Yeah!Let's do it.Flamboyantly!"The white haired pillar yells.

Tanjiro looks around frantically as if he were searching for someone.'This kid has no manners'The galaxy pillar thought giving the red haired boy a disgusted look. "Hey"The kakushi yells."Nezuko!Nezuko, where are you?!Nezuko!Zenitsu!Inosuke!Murata-san!"Tanjiro still looks around still unfased by the 7 strongest demon slayers in front of him.

"Forget that, what will we do with a Tomioka?Seeing him these without any restraints is giving me a headache.Based on what Kocho told us, Tomioka's just as guilty of breaking the corps rules.How will we deal with him?How should we make him take responsibility?What kind of lesson should we teach him?"Iguro Obanai, The serpent pillar, says from on top of a tree branch ."Don't you have anything to say Tomioka?" Iguro continues.

This makes Akane smirk a little and chuckling a bit by a such a flashy entrance Iguro her best male friend displayed.
'Ahh seeing Akane-san smirk looks so sexy!She's just as fine as ever!" The pink haired woman thought.
After this Tanjiro turns his head and notices the water pillar.
'Because of me, now even Tomioka...'
'Iguro, you're serpenct-like as ever!Such a nag!I love how pesky you are!'Mitsuri fangirled.
All th pillars turn to the water pillar.'Tomioka!All by himself at a distance!How cute!"MItsuri fangirling about the black haired pillar.

The water pillar,Tomioka Giyuu..

"Oh where's the harm?He did come along without resisting.Let's come up with a penalty later."The insect pillar, Kocho Shinobu says."What i'm more intrested in is hearing this boy's story.The reason he's going on missions in tow despite being a demon slayer.I'd like to hear the explanation from the boy himself.Needless to say what he's done is against the Demon Slayer Corps rules.You are aware of that, aren;t you?"Kocho says looking down on Tanjiro.

This makes Tanjiro look up to the lady and clench his teeth a bit.

"Tanjiro Kamado....Why are you traveling with a demon when you're a Demon Slayer"She continues.

"No need to ask." Tengen grabs a hold of his dual blades.He gives a side look to Akane.Noticing this look Akane nods a bit and grabs the hilt of her katana getting ready to do anything if he trys something.

'These two look  the same are they related?' Tanjiro thought

The sounds of birds chirping is just as loud as ever until Shinobu talks,"You can take your time.Just tell us why."

Tanjiro eyes widened a bit and says,"She's my- she's my younger" but before he can continue he starts coughing violently.

Shinobu opens a gourd,"I do believe you need some water."bringing the opened gourd to Tanjiros mouth and he starts drinking from it."You've injured your jaw, so please drink slowly.It contains a painkiller so it will make you feel better.It;s not as if your wounds are healed, so you mustn't push yourself.Now then Kamado Tanjiro"Tanjiro taking slow breaths looks up."That demon is my younger sister!While I was away, my family was attacked by a demon, and when I got home, they were all dead!My sister got turned into a demon,but she's never devoured anyone!She never has and never will!She'll never hurt humans no matter wha-!"

"Be quiet, you give us all this crap about she won't hurt anyone what evidence proves that she won't!Even if you do what's to say she just suddenly snaps and injures someone that can never be undone!Nor forgiven!It's better to deal with an issue like this before someone gets injure or even worse killed."Akane says sternly and begans unsheathing her sword a bit