Entry 16

Tw:Slight gore probably from here on out will have some form of gore so if your uncomfortable with this sort of stuff just skip to where there's none.
Flash back*
Before joining the demon slayer corps, we had went to the gravestone of Tengens brothers and sisters that have died.Tengen decided we should have a picnic in front of the gravestone and who were we to disagree.
Tengen was kneeled down in from of the gravestone while the four of us was at a distance watching him.We had all watch when he put new flowerrs on the sides and prayed.We did the same praying.It was quiet the sounds of birds chirping and the wind breezing.After Tengen was done praying he picked up a gourd that was filled with Sake.
"If my siblings were still alive..."He poured the drink on top of the gravestone.
"....Maybe we would've gone drinking one day.Sorry, but I still haven't managed to die yet.But I did bring some fine sake, so cut me some slack."He smiled.
"One day, we'll all drink together over there."
We layed out a blanket and had bentos around us.Tengen had drunk a shot of sake and said,"Now, in their honor, dig in and be as flashy as you can!"He grabbed a pair of chopsticks and got food.
All we could do is smile at him.
"Whoa these are tasty!Don't hold back, you four."He said happily eating his food.
"Tengen-sama, do you..."
"Huh?"Tengen said with his mouth full of food.
"Tengen-sama, do you still think about your deceased siblings?"Hinatsuru asked.Making all of us look at him for his answer.Tengen put his chopsticks down and said,"Sure, not a day goes by that I don't recall them.Even now, it seems like yesterday that I left my homeland with you four."Tengen picks up his chopsticks again and took another piece of food.
"Hey, this one's tasty, too!Come in join me!"He said.
"Right"We picked up our chopsticks and took pieces from the bento.
"Delicious!"Suma said blushing a bit.
"Hey!Would it kill you to show some restraint?"Makio said.
"But Tengen-sama told us to dig in!"
"It is good though, here try some Makio-San!"I gave her a piece.
"Delicious."
"Isn't it?"
"Someday, I'm going to hell."Tengen said making all of us look at him.
"Oh..."
"Whoops!I shouldn't have said that!I don't need another tongue lashing from you four."He turned to the gravestone.
"I'm going to live the flashiest life possible.For my siblings sake.With you four, that is."He flashed a smile at us, making us do the same.
"Right."The wind blew more in our hairs.But the thing about the wind cherry blossom petals danced around in the wind.
"How lovely"Hinatsuru said with a petal on her head.Tengen reached his hand out to get the petal.A petal fell on my lap and I look at it.I picked up the petal and inspected it a bit closer, the petal had a small hole in it but it was still lovely.
"Th-Thank you very much."Hinatsuru blushed with a hand on her cheek.
"Sure"
'Even though there's a hole in the petal it's still beautiful.'I smiled down at the petal.
"Tengen-sama!Tengen-sama!Me, too!Me, too!"Makio pointed at her head filled with petals.It was quite obvious that she had placed them on herself.
Tengen made a deadpan look at her and said,"You plastered them on yourself, didn't you?"
"You're so cruel, Tengen-sama!"Makio faked cried.
"Don't worry Makio-san!I can help you take them off."I smiled cheerfully.
"Tengen-sama, would you mind giving me that petal?"
"I don't mind at all, but there are tons of them everywhere."
"That's the one that I want."Hinatsuru placed out her hands for him to put the petal in.Tengen did as requested and out the petal in her hands.Hinatsuru put her hands which contained the petal inside to her chest.
"Thank you very much."While Makio had a wired look and the rest of us was surprised at what she did.
"Tengen-sama, I want one, too!"Makio and Suma cried getting in Tengens face.
"Huh?Just pick one of these petals yourselves!"Tengen said while me and Hinatsuru looked at them weirdly.
"Youre so cruel!"I laughed.
"What about you?"He looked at me.
"No thank you, I found a petal I liked."I gave a small smile to him and showed him the petal.
"Why that one it has a hole in it."Makio pointed.
"Even if it's damaged it's still beautiful.I supposed it's like humans."I looked down at it.
"That's odd."Suma said making me sweatdrop a bit.
"I guess it's kinda odd but I still like it."
Flash back over*
Gyutaro regenerated his legs and neutralized the posion.Gyutaro used his blood demon art used for wide attacks.Tengen noticed this and kicked Tanjiro in the stomach.Tengen used a breathing technique to block all the attacks.But once the attacks were gone Gyutaro was no where to be seen.Obis had attacked Tengen but were stabbed by Hinatsurus kunais.
"Tengen-sama, don't mind me!Go look for the dem-"A hand blocked Hinatsurus mouth and stopped her from talking.Gyutaro appeared next to Hinatsuru.
"Hinatsuru!"Tengen yelled but an Obi attacked him.
"Hinatsuru!"I yelled running to her but multiple obis are stoping me to.
"Galaxy breathing... 4th form.... Mercurys blaze."I cut all the obis in lighting speed and tried to go to Hinatsuru.
'Hinatsuru!'
Flashback*
When Tengen was a Hashira and I was under training Tengen told us he knew a place nearby the house, a field.
"Wow!Its so beautiful here, isn't it, Tengen-sama?"Suma said running to Tengen.
"I wish I could become a dragonfly and soar like that!"She said staring at the dragonfly's.
"Hey, that's a flashy dream if I ever heard one!"
"There you go again, sounding like a fool!For heavens sake!"
"I wish I could become a cloud.It'd be peaceful and watching everything from a distance."I said looking up to sky.
"Not you too!"
"What?Thats so not true!I hate you, Makio-san!"Suma yelled.
"What was that?I dare you to say that again!"
Meanwhile Hinatsuru giggled.
"Tengen-sama...after defeating an upper rank demon....let's withdraw from the front lines and live as ordinary people."Hinatsuru said.
'Leave the front lines?....'
"Though we were raised as shinobis, and though it won't bring back the lives that we took...we still need to set things right somewhere along the line....or else we can never hold our heads up as long as we live.When the day comes, all five of us might not be alive.But no hard feelings, all right?"She smiled.
Flashback over*
'I promise Hinatsuru.When we defeat this demon we'll live happily together as ordinary people.Until the day comes we all die I won't let you die!'
I slashed all the obis and see Tanjiro getting up.I looked at him and nodded.Tanjiro combined both water breathing and sun breathing together and saved Hinatsuru and cut the demons hand.
"Galaxy breathing...6th form...earths vines."Vines appeared from the ground held onto Gyutaros arms and legs and cut all four.I swing my sword to his neck and he catches it with his teeth.
'How?'I thought in disbelief.I need to get away from him before he uses a blood demon art.I took out a kunai and stabbed him in the head and kicked his head to the side.I stood next to Tanjiro and protected Hinatsuru.
"Hinatsuru!Are you okay?"I asked.
"I-I'm fine!Please don't worry yourself over me!"
"Hinatsuru you have to go!"I said.
The demon attacked Tanjiro with his sickles but blocked it.Another attack came towards him but this time he couldn't block it.Thankfully Tengen was able to block it from him.
"Tanjiro Kamado!You have my gratitude!"Tengen swing his sword to the demons neck Tanjiro does the same but before their blades can reach his neck it was blocked with his sickles.
"The likes of you, cut off my head?"
'He's unguarded!Nows my chance!'I swing my sword to the demons hands and cut them off.Tengen takes the opportunity to cut his neck from the nape but he twists his head around and stops the attack with his teeth.
Gyutaro was ready to use that wide blood demon art attack when Tengen pushed them off the roof.
"Hinasturu you need to go now!"I put her arm around my shoulder and got her off the roof in a safe place away from the battle.
Returning back to the roof I see the trio fighting Daki while Tengen fights the other one.
"Boar head, Tanjiro, yellow boy, I'm going to get slice the demons head cover me!"I yelled.
"Right!"
The trio worked together and made an opening for me to cut the neck off.
"Galaxy breathing.... 8th form Starry galaxy."I leaped up in the air and instantly slashed the demons head off and the obis that were blocking me from getting to her.The demons head flew in the air and I caught it.
"Eww carrying a head is so nasty!"I yelled running away.The body still didn't give up and obis flew my way.
"I can hear all the attacks a mile away!"I said having the head in my arm while cutting them with my other.
"Hurry up and defeat the other one!I'm gonna run away with this one!"I yelled running away.
"You bitch!Let me go!I'll devour you later!"She grew her hair and used them to attack but I cut them easily.
"Shut up!What was that just now?What a lame attack!"I angrily said.
"What did you say!"
"You were pretty weak with your head on your body but with your head cut off your even more weaker!"I yelled.
But I heard a sound, something's coming towards me!I quickly turned around and went on the defensive but it wasn't enough as something pierced my right chest.
"Akane-sama!"
"What are you doing here?What happened to Tengen-sama!"I asked backing away.I threw up blood and quickly started using recovery breathing.
"Oh the other Hashira?He's dead, and your about to be the same with the poison in your system."He smirked picking up the head.
"Damn you!"I coughed up blood
'Tengen-sama!Please be okay!'
———————————————————————————
I live for those cute moments with Tengen and his wives!