Deleted entry:Obanai

Wsppp we made it to 7k!Love y'all! ♥︎.I actually have and idea that next chapter is gonna be before Tengen and Akane got married and more with Tengens brother in it.It'll make sense when you read it.Manga spoilers!!
———————————————————————

Iguro Obanai was tough person to crack especially if you were a female.He hated all woman and would constantly act could towards them.The only person he would talk to and like was none other than Kanroji Mitsuri.
One day when Mitsuri and Akane hanged out at the love hashiras estate a rather peculiar person arrived.
"Oh hello Obanai-kun."Mitsuri greeted.Like a wife greeting her husband home.
"Kanroji-san why is she here?"He pointed to Akane.
"Oh Obanai-kun don't be so rude, I invited her to hangout."
"Still.."
Somehow Mitsuri convinced Akane and Obanai to stay for dinner.And almost throughout the whole entire meal Obanai would stare at her and glare at her.
"Ok do you have a problem with me?"Akane asked getting tired of the stare.
"Yes why are you here?"
"Because Mitsuri-chan invited me, it's not like this is your house.You can't kick me out.So suck it up."Akane huff out,
"Now now, why can't you guys get along?"Mitsuri complained but no body replied.Me and Mitsuri went back about talking about personal things.Obanai abruptly stood up and slammed his hands on the table.
"Obanai-kun is something wrong?"Mitsuri said shocked to Obanai.
"I have to go I have a mission."He said leaving.
"I don't know why he's acting like this.He's usually so polite and happy, maybe he got sick of being my friend."Mitsuri said with a worried look.
"I'm sure he's just going through some things."
"Still I can't help but be worried."
"Hey Mitsuri-chan, do you perhaps like Iguro-san?"Akane asked.Immediately Mitsuri blushed in embarrassment and waved her hands around frantically.
"Wh-what..eh..uh..what brought up that idea?!"
"Any fool with eyes that can see knows that anytime he's near you, you seem happy and not just happy.But happy in love."
"I suppose I do like him."She stood up looking down at the floor.
"But it's not like he likes me back.I'm just a freak, I have unnatural pink hair, I'm freakishly strong, and I eat a lot."She put her dishes in the sink.
"If it helps I can talk to him."The lavender hair suggested.
"Are you sure?I don't wanna waste your time with my love problems."
"But wait aren't you the love Hashira?The love Hashira having problems?With love?Ironic."
"It sounds weird I know but what do I know about love?"
"I guess you'll have to find out, when I come back."Akane waved goodbye to Mitsuri.
Akane concentrates on her hearing to see where Iguro have went.She found something and instantly runs over there.
Once arriving to where Iguro was she sees Iguro bloodied up leaned against a tree.
"Wow the demon really did a number on you."She put my hand on my mouth trynna hold back my laughter.
"Shut up I don't wanna talk to you."He strained hiding his face in her legs.But then She noticed he isn't wearing his mask.
"Hey...Iguro where's your mask?"
"Shut up!Don't talk to me!Im hideous!"He tightens his arms around his legs.
"Whoa calm down I can't see your face.It's okay." Akane approached Iguro slowly.
"Don't come near me!"He yelled showing his face.Akane widen her eyes by how he looks.Iguro noticed her reaction and pushed his head down in between his legs.

Iguro noticed her reaction and pushed his head down in between his legs

Iguro had a scar next to his lips and made him look like a snake.
"Damnit!Im ugly, I'll kill you.I know you think I look ugly.Everyone thinks that!"He yelled.
"No I don't think you look ugly.I think you look very flashy!"She reassured.
"I don't believe you!"
Akane slowly approached the male and hugged him to her chest.Iguro cursed at her but didn't do anything physically to stop her.
"Hey hey, this way I can't see your face.There's no need for you to be scared.I didn't see anything."She lied.
"Stop lying!I'll kill you!"He threatened.
"Yeah that'll be scary..."Akane weakly laughed.Akane patted in his back in reassurance.
"Why is that you don't want people to see your face?"Akane asked.
Iguro explained how he grew up in a family full of women and they would sacrifice their children to a demon.That's what lead to the scar next to his mouth.
"I'm sorry Iguro, I'm sorry you suffered so much when you were younger.There's nothing to be afraid of.I'm sure Mitsuri would accept it.Actually she's really worried about you."
"She is?"
"Yeah she's the reason why I came out here.I know you like her.I'm telling you this now.A girl like Mitsuri isn't one to stay.She wants to get married and live a happy life.Honestly I think that person should be you."Akane smiled.
"Oh and here it's one of Tengens bandages, I guess you can use it to hide your face."Akane closed her eyes and gave Iguro the bandages.Once Iguro put on the bandages she opened her eyes.
"There's no need for you to hide your face from me.I won't say anything about you.I'm actually be happy if you did means your opening up."Akane got up.
"Oh!I almost forgot!Mitsuris also making Sakura mochi!Hurry up Obanai!"Akane exclaimed running away.
Iguro took a moment and realized she called him by his first name and chased after her.
Since then her, Iguro, and Sanemi would hang out a lot and make a lot of mischief.Especially with the lower demon slayers and kakushi.This was the way they could have fun instead of worrying about death everyday.
Now Iguro has become best friends with the person who saw his face on accident.It was strange to him, he wasn't used to someone seeing his mask and staying with him.They'd always run away or tried to kill him.
It's a nice feeling, he surely hopes that the person he liked, no, loved would accept him and stay with him like Akane did.

———————————————————————————
If only they were still alive!!They could've gotten married!I would've loved to have a little chapter with their life after the demon slayer corps.I would've loved that.....
The next deleted scene I'm gonna make is with Rengoku and then finally Tengen.Mini spoilers Tengen will be in the next chapter 🤪