Entry 12

I love Tengens signature pose to bad he won't have a hand to do it....Also small lime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
————————————————————————
"Listen here, when you've infiltrated the entertainment district, first look for my bride.We'll be digging for information the demons, as well."Tengen said with his head on his palm.
"THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!"Zenitsu yells.
"Huh?"
"I'LL THANK YOU NOT TO MESS WITH US!HOW DARE YOU USE YOUR SUBORDINATES TO PERSONALLY FIND A BRIDE FOR YOURSELF!"Zenitsu hits the floor repeatedly.
"Huh?How did you get that idea?"
"Nope!I'm going to have my say!"Zenitsu points his finger at Tengen.
"Zenitsu!"Tanjiro held back Zenitsu by his shoulders.
"I'm sure that a screwed up oddball like you had no luck with the ladies!However!Even so!Just because you want a wife, that's no reason to use demon slayers like us!"
"Are you an idiot?I'm talking about a wife who's infiltrated the entertainment district and is hard at work gathering intel on the demons!I've stopped receiving regular checks in, so we're going, too, all right?!"
"I suppose that's what you fantasize."
"You damn punk!"Tengen throws all the letters at Zenitsus face.
"These are the letters sent via the kasugai crow."
"There's quite a lot of them.Has she been undercover for a long time?Wait you said we?"
As if on cue Akane walked in with a trunk full of things.
"Tengen-sama this is everything-Oh it's Tanjiro."Akane says surprised.
"Akane-sama this is the mission you were talking about?"Tanjiro asked.Meanwhile Zenitsu is still on the floor after Tengens letter attack and Inosuke couldn't care less and kept stuffing his face with food.
"Yeah.Wait Tengen-sama I thought you were going to get girls to go undercover."I turn to him.
"They're the ones who volunteered."Tengen said closing his eyes.
"Tengen-sama?Why do you call your brother that?"Tanjiro says innocently.
I laughed at this statement.
"I told you I was married wasn't I."I smiled.
Tanjiro seemed to put two and two together and gasped.
"Save the questions for later."I giggled.
"Well I do have 4 of them.Wives."Tengen stood up.
Zenitsu jolted up.
"Four of them.....Wives...Fo-four?Why, you...why, you..."Tengen punches Zenitsu in the stomach.
"Got a problem with that?"Tengen irks.
"They really are exactly alike..."Zenitsu says barely hearable referring to me and Tengen.
"Oh my, they're having fun."I poured myself some tea and sat next to Tanjiro.
After Tanjiro read and arranged all the letters he said,"Um, in the letters, they keep reminding you not to stand out when you come."
"That's what I told you, remember?"
"So what are we going to do, exactly?"
"Well, of course, disguise yourselves.As much as I hate it, in a drab way.All four of my wives are brilliant ninjas.Kunoichis.I was sure that this district would be the perfect place for the demons, but when I went in as a customer, I couldn't get anything on them.So I sent them in to get closer than a customer ever could.Since I've already narrowed down the likeliest houses to three, you three will search for my wives there and gather information."He said.
"Suma of the Tokito house, Makio of the of the Ogimoto house, and Hinatsuru of the Kyogoku house."I continued.
"Your wives must be dead, don't you think?"Inosuke scratches his nose.This time Inosuke was the one who got punched in the stomach.
"Ok ok enough with the chit chat.Let's get started."I clapped my hands.
->
"My my...now these three are certainly..quite homely girls, aren't they?"A old woman said to "Zenko" (Zenitsu), "Sumiko" (Tanjiro), and "Inoko" (Inosuke)

quite homely girls, aren't they?"A old woman said to "Zenko" (Zenitsu), "Sumiko" (Tanjiro), and "Inoko" (Inosuke)