Colin's POV
Smut starts
I keep kissing this guy as I feel Jakes ands go up my back and take my shirt off. I moan quietly, the guy kissing me mumbles "god, you're so hot" pressing against me and he mumbles "I'm Conner" biting my lip and I moan quietly mumbling "Colin." He pins my wrists above my head against the wall and grinds on my slowly as he kisses me. I shift my hips slightly and he bites my lip saying "so fucking hot" and one of the guys come to me, pushing Conner out of the way saying "he's not good at sharing" and this guy grinds nice and slow on me as he kisses me slowly. I moan in the back of my throat saying "fuck" gripping his hair and he mumbles "god, I wanna fuck you so hard" and I mumble "mmm, fuck me please." He aggressively takes my jeans off and starts leaving hickeys on my collarbone and I moan, biting my lip, and I groan quietly, him kissing down my body, and pulling my boxers off. He sucks me off so slowly that it just drives me crazy and he preps me as he does this. I moan saying "fuck me" making sure to make eye contact with one of the guys and Jake comes back, kissing me, and I palm him slowly. He groans saying "stop touching, you aren't ready for me me just yet, baby" and I moan as the boy sucks me off, making eye contact with the guy who's just watching and palming himself slowly. I get pushed on the bed and Conner says "me first" grabbing the lube and jerking himself off slowly then him thrusting into me suddenly. I say "oh my god" moaning and Jake comes over and thrusts into my mouth and I take it all, him mumbling "holy shit" thrusting slowly. I groan and he pulls away, Conner just slamming into me harder, and I moan say "fuck, I want your dick" giving him a bit more of a drive. I just moan, stunned by how hard he actually goes, and he grips my hips hard. Jake says "let me fuck him" and moves Conner out of the way and thrusts in hard and my eyes go back. I like it rough and it certainly feels good but it hits different when I have to beg or it, I'm just taking it now. I moan saying "oh my god, please, fuck" as he fucks me harder and he says "turn over" and I roll over and he grabs my ass, slapping it a few times. He says "look at that ass" squeezing as he thrusts in and I lift my head up and a dick gets shoved in my mouth. Its not the guy that hasn't touched me yet but I see him come over saying "my turn" with the deepest sexiest voice I've ever heard. He reaches around to jerk me off slowly as Jake pulls out and he leans down against my ear mumbling "roll over" and I do so, him thrusting in slowly and he mumbles "hey, you doing ok, sweetheart? I'll take care of you" and I bite my lip, moaning as he thrusts in slow and deep. Conner says "oh Brodys in love now, he's going low and slow on him, just how we like it" the other guys sitting on their knees around me, jerking off. Each one of them has me suck their dick occasionally. I moan saying "fuck" and this guy just fucks me slow till I get close. I mumble "holy shit" him leaning down to kiss me as he fucks me a bit faster. I groan saying "fuck, yes, holy shit" as he fucks me and hits exactly where I want it. I say "oh my, yes, daddy" moving my hands up to his hair and he's not missing a beat as he kisses me softly and fucks me a bit harder than he was. I moan saying "yes, daddy, please, more" and he fucks me so hard but not as hard as the other guys, getting in there so deep, gripping my hips. Fuck, I think I'm in love with this guy, and I stare right into his eyes as I moan. He keeps thrusting in, again, not missing a beat, and I say "holy fuck, right there, I'm gonna cum, yes, daddy." Conner mumbles "holy shit, I'm gonna cum" getting closer to my mouth and I open my mouth like the slut I am and Jake says "shit, me too" coming over to the other side of me. This beautiful man just pounds me till I can't see straight then I cum. I say "fuck" moaning and the three other boys come in my mouth one right after another. I bite my lip, looking up at them, and the man fucking me leans down to kiss me softly as he pulls out.
Smut ends
He mumbles "I'm Brody, call me" against my lips, then gets up, puts boxers on, and leaves the room. I mumble "fuck" staring, dazed, at the door he just walked out of. God, was he dreamy. I bite my lip, sitting up, and I mumble "I'm never walking again" and I put boxers on and Conner comes over and lays next to me saying "what are you majoring in?" I bite my lip saying "culinary" and he says "wooo, no more ramen and pop tarts here, folks!" I chuckle tiredly and he says "you're like slightly experienced, right?" I say "yeah, been cooking my whole life, I like to think I'm pretty damn good at it too" chuckling then looking at him and I say "what about you?" Jake says "he looks dumb, its just looks though, I can see it in your face" and we laugh. I say "when I saw you I seriously doubted that you actually went here" and Conner says "ouch, guys" and the other guy, Isaiah, says "thats what I'm saying." I say "so, what are you here for anyway?"