Colin's POV
I watch Conner talk to her and him being the smooth guy that he is and Lia isn't missing a beat either. Brody says "what in the world is he doing?" I'm just standing here, trying not to laugh my ass off, and I finally just laugh and she starts laughing too and Conner says "are you two playing me right now?" I say "just a bit" chuckling and Conner says "damn" snapping his fingers and I chuckle saying "you can still try though" and I say "come in" and she takes my hand saying "we have a lot to talk about" and we go upstairs. Brody says "who's this in my house?" I say "my friend" and he says "just friends?" I chuckle saying "yes" and he smirks saying "alright" and we go up to my room and just burst out laughing. Lia says "he's so jealous, he loves you" and I say "I just thoroughly met him today and yesterday, no" and she says "oh he totally is into you at least though." I say "you think so?" Lia says "for sure" nodding and we chuckle and she says "I like it, I need coffee, lets go" and I put shoes on saying "ok, lets go" chuckling. I grab my keys saying "did you walk here?" She says "no but I could've" and I grab a bottle of water out of the fridge and I say "goodbye, everybody" and everyone says "bye" and we go to get coffee. We get our orders and sit in the corner of the cafe and she says "tell me everything." I say "like what?" She says "I don't know! Those guys love you already, how'd you do that? Did you suck their dicks or something?" I say "maybe" blushing and she says "I was kidding! Seriously?!" I nod saying "I told you, literal orgy, not all of them though, then I make them legit food the next day, they love me." Lia says "oh my god, did you do it with the pretty one?" I say "yes, he was the best out of the four" and she says "who were the four?" I say "Conner, my boy we were playing at the door today, really rough but it's good, he's really smart too. Isaiah, he's just lovely. Then there's Jakes, he's southern and I called him yee haw boy yesterday" us just laughing. I say "such a sweetheart and there's Brody, I could go on and on for hours" quietly. She giggles saying "is he good?" I say "so good, the other guys are a bit rough but Brody just was slow and deep, it was nice" blushing lightly. She says "sounds dreamy" and I nod saying "he's a sweetheart" us just talking about Brody. She says "for a mainly female leaning bisexual person, they are a bunch of hotties" and I chuckle saying "I know right" and she says "tell me about Conner, I'm gonna be his bitch" and we laugh. I say "he's majoring in physics, minoring in mathematical science, and he's on a full ride scholarship for basketball." She says "damn, I like that, really smart and athletic, you can get both?" We chuckle and I say "I guess so" and she says "what's Brody here for?" I say "not sure, I'm gonna see if I can talk to him tonight just us, I'll let you know" and we nod and she says "I bet he's an artist or something but also plays football." I say "I'm gonna guess psychology, English, history, or a some kind of writing or art major." Lia says "oh for sure" nodding and I say "yup" and she says "that's cute, omg, what if he's a film major?" I say "huh, I don't know" and we chuckle and she says "I said I was going to meet Jason for dinner, so we might have to cut this short." I say "who's Jason?" She says "a friend, we met in class a few days ago, were just hanging out." I say "alright, sounds fun" smiling and we finish our coffees and we get back in my car, going to the house, and she says "pass my number along" and I laugh saying "alright" and she says "I'm serious, he's cute. He was giving me heart eyes and shit" and I chuckle saying "alright alright" kissing her cheek then I go to the front door and she goes to her car. I go inside and Daniel says "is she single?" I say "yes" chuckling and Conner says "is she available though?" I say "yes" chuckling and Brody says "do you love her?" I chuckle saying "she's my friend, of course" and Conner says "just friends?" I say "yes" just laughing at them and I sit on the floor and Conner says "does she love me?" I chuckle saying "no idea" and I bite my lip saying "however, she said to pass her number along" Daniel says "I'm out, that's not me" and I say "you're right, its not you" and we laugh and I say "do you want to keep guessing who it is or do you want me to say it?" Brody says "just say it" and I chuckle saying "its you, buddy" looking at Conner and he says "I knew it" and we laugh and Conner says "no one can play me! Look at me now!" We laugh and he gives me his phone and I put her number in from memory saying "if you screw it up, your dead" and he says "I thought you loved me!" I say "not more than her" chuckling and he says "fair" and goes to his room saying "goodnight, everybody" and Brody says "bitch, its four in the afternoon." We laugh and he says "I have a girl to talk to now" and I chuckle saying "wow, so cool" rolling my eyes and I say "give it a couple hours cause she's going to dinner with some guy." Conner says "what?!" I laugh saying "kidding, but not, they're friends and met a few days ago but still, give it a couple hours maybe." He says "you bitch" chuckling and goes to his room and I say "I know, I'm so mean" shaking my head.