Colin's POV
I say "I'm too tired to try and get it anymore free, my pants aren't tight enough for that" and we laugh, opening pizza boxes, and we start eating. We eat till we can't anymore and Conner says "I think I could go into a food coma" and Isaiah says "that was good" yawning. Jake says "food just tastes better if its handed to me by you" looking at me and I chuckle saying "stop it" laughing and Lia says "that is not the first time he's been told that." I say "I have no idea how that would work though" us chuckling and I say "I'm too tired to be open minded." I lay on the ground and Brody says "I don't think I'm ever gonna eat again" and I chuckle saying "very minimal leftovers, not bad" smiling. We chuckle and Lia says "I gotta get going, I'll see you boys around" chuckling. I stand up and she kisses my cheek saying "I'm taking the rest of this shit" as she goes to the fridge. She puts the two bowls with covers in a plastic bag saying "thank you, I'm gonna finish these in like three days" yawning and I chuckle saying "alright" and Conner goes to walk her out. Isaiah says "shes in love with you, my man" nodding at me and I say "that's funny" chuckling then yawning. I get up saying "I'm going to bed" chuckling and I shake my head, getting up to go to my room. I take my sweaty clothes off from the day and I lay down saying "I'm so tired" quietly, yawning, and closing my eyes. About ten minutes later, half asleep, I feel strong arms wrap around me and I smile saying "hey, Brody" and he mumbles "how'd you know it was me?" I say "I have more than half a brain" tiredly and he says "that is very true" quietly, him rubbing his hand up and down my chest and stomach. I rest my hand on his, him turning his hand to hold mine. He mumbles "you're so pretty" and I mumble "stop it" smiling and Brody presses himself against me, me slowly falling asleep.
The next day
I wake up with a hard on pressed against my ass and I moan mumbling "mmm, just fuck me already" Brody mumbles "your ass is just that good" gripping my hip, sliding his hand over my waistband. He says "how much time do you have?" I say "enough" smirking and he wraps his arms around me tightly and starts kissing my neck.
An hour later
I groan saying "I gotta get up" giggling and Brody says "oh come on, one more?" I say "later" chuckling and Brody says "mmm, but you're so pretty" and I say "shut up" chuckling and going to shower. Brody groans saying "come on" getting up and knocking on the door as I shower and I laugh saying "stop" me hearing the smile on his face when he says "come on" chuckling. I get dressed and I leave the room and Brody just grabs me and I say "stop it!" He lets go of me and stands in front of me, me saying "move, bitch, get out the way, get out the way, bitch, get out the way." Brody chuckles saying "I'm movin, I'm movin" putting his hands up in surrender and I slap his ass saying "you're so slow" going to my room. I grab my shit for the day and I put my chefs coat loosely on my shoulders like Benny Rodriguez and his jersey. I say "I'm gonna be late" as Brody walks close behind me. He says "I'm just coming with you" and I say "piss off" chuckling and he says "come on, please?" I say "you have class" and we both go to class separately, chuckling quietly at each other. I shake my head, smiling, walking into the kitchen. Madi says "hey" and I say "hey" smiling and she says "hows it going?" I say "good" quietly and chef starts walking around, telling us everything we need to do today and whatnot. I groan saying "rock, paper, scissors to figure out who will cut the onions?" Madi says "deal" nodding and I say "best of three" quietly and we go. We laugh at each other as we lose to each other and Madi says "damnit!" She loses and I say "I'm probably cutting onions tonight" and Conner comes in saying "hey, party girls" and I say "hey" and he hugs me from behind. He says "are you cooking tonight?" I say "I am unless you all vote otherwise" chuckling and Conner says "they will not vote against that, that is funny" and I say "why aren't you in class?" He says "I'm on lunch" and I say "ok" and Madi says "three teaspoons in a tablespoon, right?" Conner says "yeah" nodding and I say "look at you being smart" chuckling and he says "basic cooking knowledge" shrugging. I say "true" nodding and he says "what are you making?" I say "ravioli and sauce but the sauce is being made first cause it has to simmer for a long time" and he says "what are you filling it with?" I say "what are we filling it with?" Madi says "beef and ricotta, it'll be fun" as she goes to get some things to go further with sauce. Conner says "so much Italian the past few days" and I say "yeah, its kind of what the unit is, I think were making cannolis tomorrow." Conner says "whats a cannoli?" I say "kind of like if an ice cream taco, a cream horn, and a cheesecake had a baby" and Conner says "save me one" and I say "I will, don't worry" chuckling. He leaves and Madi and I keep cooking. She says "do you want to work on the sauce, pasta dough and rolling it, or do you want to sit here and do jack shit?" I say "I'll take the dough, I know you don't like doing that shit" and she says "thank you I appreciate it" chuckling.