Chapter 31

Y/N POV

Today is the day of the party to celebrate my pregnancy and engagement. We invited the guys, Alexa, Jake, Dustin and some other friends. The party starts at 3:00. I get out of bed and I go into the kitchen. I see James with just sweats on. He saw me and smiled widely. He gave me a kiss.

"Morning James,"I smile.

"Morning sweet lips,"he gave me another kiss.

I giggle.

"Are you excited for the party?"he asked.

"Very,"I smile.

"Me too,"he kissed my forehead.

Later, it was 3:00 and I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door to see Jake.

"Hi Jake,"I smile and hug him.

"Hey y/n,"he smiled.

"Come in,"I smile and he walks inside.

James walks in the living room to see Jake.

"Hey Jake,"James smiled.

"Hi James. Thank you guys for inviting me. Congrats on the pregnancy and engagement,"Jake smiled.

"Thanks bro,"James said.

A few minutes later, everyone arrived. I was talking to Alexa.

"Oh my god y/n!!! Congrats,"she smiled and gave me a hug.

"Thanks,"I smile.

"Can I see the ring?"she asked.

I smile and I show her the ring.

"Wow it's so beautiful y/n,"she smiled.

I smile.

"Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?"Alexa asked.

"Not yet. I get to know in a week,"I smile.

"I remember when you were saying that you were afraid to tell James that you had feelings for him. You didn't think he liked you. You guys are engaged and have a baby coming,"she says.

I laugh.

After talking to Alexa, I look for James. I found him in the kitchen talking to other people. James saw me and smiled.

"Hey babe,"he put his arms around my waist.

"Hi,"I say which a smile.

James gave me a kiss.

"GET A ROOM,"I heard Logan yell. Me and James both laugh.

It was time for dinner and we sat at the big table. We all finished eating and James takes my hand.

"I have something to say,"James says as he gets everyone's attention.

"As some of you may know, me and y/n are engaged and we have a baby coming our way and I just wanted to say that I love her and she means so much to me,"James smiles.

"Aw romantic James," Carlos said.

"Shut up,"James laughed.

"No but really. I love her and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her,"he smiled.

We saw Kendall and he was crying. We all laugh.