𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. SIBLINGS BY ASSOCIATION

・゚ೃ⁀➷ 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇
SIBLINGS BY ASSOCIATION

⠀⠀𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐘𝐋𝐄 that evening and it was not as bad as the ride she'd had with Roy, but the auburn-haired girl still held on to Miss Lance for dear life

⠀⠀𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐘𝐋𝐄 that evening and it was not as bad as the ride she'd had with Roy, but the auburn-haired girl still held on to Miss Lance for dear life. She wondered if the blonde woman was related to Officer Lance in any way — he'd mentioned having a daughter — and she also wondered how in holy hell her sister became friends with an assassin but given everything that happened to her (and Barry) since the Particle Accelerator, she just guessed the Allen siblings attracted trouble like moths to a flame.

⠀⠀Now, she didn't know where Roy was, strictly speaking, but she guessed he'd be packing before he left. Which meant he was probably in his room in Serenity's apartment.

⠀⠀"I'll ask someone to stay with you if I have to leave," Sara said as they broke in because Lizzie left her spare keys in her room and Miss Lance knew how to do so to no one's surprise. "My father's an Officer, and he knows your sister's Artemis and I'm the Canary so we'll be fine." 

⠀⠀Her gaze fell on a Lizzie nodded and approached Roy's slightly open door sprawling a streak of light in the darkened house, inside was Roy throwing truffled clothing in a black sports bag. Lizzie realized this was the first time she'd seen Roy's room. 

⠀⠀It wasn't anything fancy, the room was larger than hers and clearly lived in despite the mess that on the bed as Roy packed. A few books were on a levitated wall shelf, a few clothing scattered on the floor. There was a picture frame on his desk, of him and Thea Queen — both of them smiling, not very subtlely stealing gazes of each other, clearly in love if you couldn't already tell — and a blue Starling Rockets cap lying beside it.

⠀⠀"Going somewhere?" The blonde boy looked up at her startled but relaxing when he realized it was just her. 

⠀⠀"First, I'm gonna find my ex-girlfriend," He aggressively threw a pair of blue jeans in, "then I'm gonna leave this fucking city for good."

⠀⠀"What about Serenity?" Lizzie argued, her sister cared deeply for Roy and she was able to tell she'd be devastated if he left, "You're her— She's your— She won't be happy if you leave!"

⠀⠀"Well, she once told me she was rarely ever happy so it hardly matters!" Roy huffed. He froze, "How did you get here?" He asked Lizzie with an accusing look, "I swear to god, Lizzie if you came here alone—"

⠀⠀"No, I came with Sara!" Lizzie cut him off, smart enough to not mention how she nearly did the exact thing until the blonde woman stopped her. "She's outside. You're the only one besides Serenity I know, so thanks for leaving with me with strangers I barely know," sarcasm stressed heavily in her tone.