Prologue: Act 3

Act 3: A Day of Journeying

After you and Grim left Ramshackle, you immediately went to the school's main street

After you and Grim left Ramshackle, you immediately went to the school's main street. It has plenty of statues, as Grim stood there in awe, you inspected each of the statues as you noticed some felt familiar. Grim was also clueless of the seven sculptures a voice said

"You don't know the queen of hearts?"

The queen of hearts? Your mind immediately went back three years before you went into a deep sleep. No wonder it was so familiar "But why would they make statues of cartoon characters unless if it's an event? And it's displayed in this school like some historical significant"

The ginger haired man with a heart on the right side of his eye began explaining about all the statues. They were known as the great seven which made you lowly chuckle that they didn't notice "This world has its own version of the seven archons? What's funny is that they're all cartoon characters, but i shouldn't judge them because one of my college friends is also into anime people...like me"

Queen of hearts was a tyrant who made many stupid rules. What's makes more stupid is that when someone breaks a rule they won't be given a second chance to settle things straight like going to a courtroom. You've ruled since post-world war 2 and you witnessed many trials and people getting punished, even you make a spectacle in the courtroom itself sometimes.

"Name's Ace, a first year student. As of today, pleased to meetcha!"

The boy put an arm behind his neck as his introduction. Grim introduced himself and you did too "I'm not his henchmen or anything, but if you see it that way then okay. It's Y/N by the way". "Y/N huh? The name is out of this world" and continued his lecture about the seven statues. Well you're from a different world so it makes sense.

Another ruler, as a ruler yourself you somehow have a critic towards this Lion and the previous tyrant. Every ruler has its own way of governing their turf, but the queen of hearts more like queen of bitches reminds you of Kim jong-un.

A sea witch, who would do contracts and stuff. Reminds you of a geo god that has now perished in the destroyed world of Teyvat, but you rather not think of for now. Seeing her octupus legs reminds me of you Takoyaki, you missed eating it.

The dude with an...onion hat, what is it called? You've never watched disney movies alot (In this book mfs because i actually watched the disney classics ex: sleeping beauty) but he was the promotional poster Norika showed you once about a movie called Aladdin.

Evil Queen with no hair. Her main goal was to be the most beautiful person in the world but the tactics she use to get the position was uglier than her goal. True beauty comes from within, not from the outside. Remembering an old "acquaintance" who got so much cosmetic surgery but treated you like shit.