Chapter 4: Act 1

Act 1: Scarabian Nights

Heyall, i updated after years finally. As u know by now i have f2f classes already and i almost failed science since a scaramouche smut got stuck in my head . I took this chance to write scarabia arc which is set on winter break, and writing it on December to add some feels. Hope u enjoy
⌓‿⌓

Typical day on NRC, except this time the weather got cold

got cold. It's December! The winter break is approaching (I totally wrote and posted this on December lol🤭)

Inside your room, Grim was able to get the book and Crewel wanted to borrow it. The cat didn't want to let it go but you scolded him and so after this you plan to ask the Ichi, the first ghost to deliver the book to Crewel.

Grim despite being a troublemaker and a nuisance, he was your best friend. Your closests companion and the one you trust the most. You didn't feel suffocated to tell him about your origins while others in this world, drowns in curiosity of you.

"Hold on, i am confused"

Grim closed the book "If Himegemi means princess in English, then why would you be called that when you're the queen?"

"It's the hierarchy" you sighed "If you are a single ruler you are called that and Oujousama meaning prince. If you are married, you are called Empress and Emperor which stands for Queen and King."

"Ohhh, so if you marry someone you will be called that?"
"Im not sure about the marry part...that reminds me of my kids"

Grim crossed his paws "What about them?"

"mOM wHen wiLL yOu gIvE uS a fAtHeR/sEcoNd mOm? whEn wiLL yoU gEt mArriEd?" you mimicked your kids funny request and Grim cackled

"Mwahaha! They asked you that?" Calm down Grim you're gonna choke from laughing "I know, marrying ain't easy i am broke to afford a third house! My first and second were bought by my elder brother then what about a wedding? too much money argh"

"If you're broke how did you managed to get your kids to school and raised them?"

Deciding to sit on the bed with him, enjoying the conversation "Easy, when my kuya (reminder: it's Filipino for big brother) passed away he left his riches and i used that, so did my wealth."

"Like i said, an incident caused me to lose all of my wealth and turned poor, but it happened when my kids were old enough to have jobs. I had a job too, working as a chef in a restaurant─" You were interrupted by Grim...

...Who was jumping on you with a pout "No wonder your food is good!" You giggled "You're lucky you get to taste it for free. I quit once i quarantine myself in my realm, and is back on business in Monstro lounge"

"So what about your brother? He's a cool dude yeah?" He sat on your lap

"My brother was called Shogun because its another Honorary title. Unlike Oujousama, Shoguns handle military. Back then there was no Ministry of Defense so everything was on his shoulders" you explained.