Chapter 1: Act 3

Act 3: A Revelation between Tyrants and Queens

While walking in the hallway, you and Deuce had a moment of silence before he broke it "I have to thank you for consoling and understanding me back there, you and Grim are the first person i have opened up about my past"

You shook your head playfully "No worries. I'm glad we got to know each other better as friends" Deuce paused for a moment "And... i'm glad i didn't mess up this time"

"Mess up on what? Removing your old habits?"
"No, it's talking to a woman"

Quirking you're eyebrow at him making him more embarrassed in what to say "A-actually, i always get nervous talking to a female other than my mother and grandmother because i don't know what to say. When i first met you in the hall of mirrors i was actually having an anxiety moment of what i should reply."

You pat his arm making him flinch by the touch "No need to worry, we are friends now. I do admit that i also got nervous being in an all boy school. Not because I'm magicless, but because i'm the only female. I haven't physically interacted with another male for that much except for my sons and male friends in earth"

He chuckled "I guess you're the first female friend i have and I can comfortably talk to aside from my mom and grandma. So we're buddies now?" You blinked a few types before he took a step back "You... don't know what buddy means?"

Jumping and hugging him, he was suprised because it was out of nowhere "Silly Deuce, we are homies! Homies is a term in my world of how we call our best buds. Ooooh, come to think of it, i'm sure the homies from my world would love to meet you in the others!"

Flashing him with that smile, Deuce's heart flattered. Meanwhile at the back, Grim had a smug grin while watching the whole scene "Oi humans! Don't get touchy feely with each other while i'm here!"

Both of you looked at him and each other in a flustered state before pulling away "O-oh uhhh... Ace is already back at Ramshackle. *cough* See you tomorrow" you grabbed a string of your hair and Deuce nodded

Meanwhile at Heartslabyul Dorm Lounge...

Trey and Cater returned and was greeted by a Heartslabyul student who told them that ten people were caught breaking rule 256 and got collared. The poor student vented out he doesn't want to live under his tyranny anymore

Grim plopped on the bed after playing games with the blue and red "Ah~ dinner was so good! Y/N, make some more of those tuna mayo balls!" He did a few chewing sounds before drifting off to sleep

Giggling you softly said "Of course" remembering the hanged clothes. You immediately went to the backyard and saw that it was all dry obviously, packing it with the basket and going to your room.

"Ehh, Y/N, you're still doing chores?" You heard Ace spoke from the couch when you passed by the lounge "I always overwork, it's been apart of my life for a long time. Go to sleep, you needn't worry about me. Where's Deuce?"