Chapter 2: Act 9

Act 9: Exam Day

"Speaking of man

"Speaking of man...what was your dad like?" Grim asked out of the blue "Huh, curious i see..." you sighed and looked up at the sky "My dad is the opposite of my mother"

"Oh so that's where you got your personality" Ah, if only Grim new "I'm a mix of my parents honestly, yes i do act alot like him here but back in my world....im much like my mom. Prefer to cause chaos sometimes. It depends on the people i am around. With kids and the boys here─"

"You have more kids? I thought it was only three" Grim raised his eyebrow "Technically yes, but i used to visit a local orphanage alot and be their caretaker. It was a decade ago. Ah 10 years, they must be all grown up now. I remember they used to greet me mom despite the fact that I didn't adopt them"

"Makes me wonder how old you are" Grim deadpanned "Ahahaha, let's not get into those details." Grim arched his back "Maybe i should call you mom, you have been my caretaker since i came here, or henchman"

"Ehe, call me whatever you like. I have been a mother figure and big sister to most people back in my world. My behavior depends on the people i am with" you yawn "Hmmm, well you did scold me for doing something like a mom. And act so calm during meetings from what i've heard with Crowley"

"Right" With that discussion, both of you went to visit Cater. Passing through the hall of mirrors and to heartslabyul "Whoa, look at them crowded on the tea garden thing. They're not eating but sure are studying" Grim looked from afar

"Wait so those were people, i thought they were new trees Riddle asked to plant" you squinted your eyes "Eh? How bad is your eyesight" You shrugged "It's not that bad, but it is the main reason why i prefer close combat than from afar"

Entering the building, you saw Cater coming in the lounge. "Oh my~ it's my cute juniors" Cater perked upon seeing you "Cater, i need help with something" he grinned "What does my cute junior need?"

Bringing out your new phone, Cater was shocked "The new model? Wha....How did you?" lifting up to his face "Crowley gave it to me. It is important since i need to call him if there's some problems which i doubt he would answer"

"Wow, this really costs alot and the headmage bought it for me. Well you're new to this world so you are confused why i am shocked about such a thing" No shit Cater, it's probably the same price as the recently released iPhones.

"Hmm, as far as i know you aren't just my junior but a cute boomer as well. Okay~ i get it now. I can mentor you on how to use one" you sat on one of the couch in the lounge "Please do" with Grim beside you.

Cater giggled and sat on the opposite side of you as he inspected the model still in awe "So press this button to power on and do the same thing for power off" He taught you the basics