Interlude: Fairy Gala + Pride Month

Special: The Sapphics

The author is a pansexual, to my fellow LGBTQ people...happy pride month! 🏳️‍🌈

Update in 2024: I realized I'm actually bisexual with a preference for women (im more attracted to women irl), I'm proud to be bi and understand myself more 🫶🏻

(Art below isn't mine)

*BANG*

"Fngah!" The large sound made Grim woke up, a good morning was greeted by you holding a rainbow flag. "Wha....what are you doing this early in the morning?"

"HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!" you exclaimed "Pride? Pride what?" Grim asked and you lowered down your flag "You don't know what it is?"

"Is that a human custom? Also it's Saturday you really have to shout at 6 am." He groaned, you dropped the flag with a sigh "Come with me"

"Eh?" Suddenly, both of you are in your world. "Huh?" Grim was confused when you rummaged to your drawers and brought out a scrapbook and a photo album

You gestured your hand to make him come to where you are, while he walked you opened the scrapbook "So what is this about?"

"Pride month is a month where we Lgbtq people celebrate. All people in the Lgbtq community can cheer and fight for our rights that despite being homosexual we need to be treated as equal" Grim nodded "Lgbtq means...?"

"It stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and q is questioning or queer. Since there's a time in life where we question our sexuality...I had that too" you flipped the pages "I don't get it...what does it mean to be gay? or that word in general?"

"You know the classic love stories where a boy or girl falls in love with one another?"you asked back "Yeah and?" you smiled "Change the opposite gender to be the same as the other. A girl falls for a girl"

"Is that really possible?" Grim's eyebrow quirked "Thats what being homosexual is about. Heterosexual stands for loving the opposite gender which is straight. Girls love is lesbian while boys love is gay. Different words same meaning for being homosexual"

The cat listened to you explaining it all "Then what is sexuality?" you took a deep breath "Sexuality is attraction, it defines what a person or a living being is into. It also has flags to easily identify. The rainbow flag I was holding is the entire Lgbtq community as a whole"

"Then...what's your sexuality?" You hummed, you will have to answer that soon (The author did it on purpose cause all of us have different sexuality) "I can't lie that....i loved a woman before" you mumbled to yourself