6

"They seemed just like normal kids to me." – Dr. Mark

..

..LISA..

The bell for my last class rings, but my eyes don't move off Rosé. Coach can go off on me for being late, something is going on between Jennie and Rosé.

Rosé whispers to one of her girls before sashaying over to me. Gripping her arm, I drag her out of the gym and into the photo room. It's dark, photos hanging up from the class's latest project.

"What is going on with you and Jennie?" I snap.

"I knew you couldn't resist," she giggles, wrapping her arms around my neck.

My nostrils flare, and I remove her arms, placing them by her side. The smell of her perfume once made my dick stiff, but next to Jennie, it smells like a cheap hooker.

"I didn't drag you in here to put you on your knees today. I want you to tell me what is going on between you and Jennie." I glare at her.

"You mean when I welcomed her to the class and she elbow checked me?" She purses her glossy lips, looking at me like I need to have her back but I don't. I've seen Rosé target new kids. She's fucking brutal.

"Stay away from her. For me." I try and play whatever card I got. I don't want her fucking shit up with Jennie and me.

Her cheeks turn red, her face taking an ignorant look. "Excuse me?" she hisses.

"I just, I know her and she's–"

"Sure, I'll look out for her." Rosé smiles, and I swear horns just spiked through her blonde hair.

Biting my lip, I know I fucked up asking her to stay away. "I mean it," I warn, she gives a scout's honor salute and jerks the door open before walking out.

Waiting my two minutes, I think about warning Jennie about Rosé, but maybe I should just stay the fuck out of it.

Stepping out of the room, Coach is walking out of the office.

"You!" he points at me, and I freeze. "You're missing my class. Why?"

Shaking my head, I stride toward the locker room. Knowing I'm about to do laps.

..

..

..JENNIE...

After last class, I head to my locker finding Lisa leaning against it waiting for me. Her arms are crossed, and her legs are stretched out in front of her. She juts her head at everyone that passes by and you can tell just by looking at her she's a big deal in this school, it confuses me why she's so nice to me when everyone else in this town clearly doesn't like me and my family.

"I see you found my locker." I fumble with the combination, a playful smile tugging at my lips. The smell of her spicy body wash has me suddenly aware of everything touching my skin. My nipples ache, and my thighs squeeze together. That night in the tent tries to push to the front of my brain and I remember how hard her chiseled ass.

"I have my ways." She turns where she stands, throwing her arm over the top of my locker.

Strands of my hair fall loose and I realize she's running a finger over the headband I'm wearing. The one she gave back to me last night. My eyes flicker up to hers in knowing and heat spreads across my face. I grab books I need for the night, and give her an annoyed look, trying to replace my desire with something else.

"Lisa," Rosé's voice comes up behind me, and it's like nails on a chalkboard. "The girls and I were going to get together tonight, any chance you and the boys will be out?" Her eyes snap to mine, and I can't help but give her a sympathetic look. She seems so desperate.