14

"We are good parents, we don't deserve this! That Lisa did something to Jennie!" —Mrs. Kim

..

..JENNIE..

My phone ringing has me stirring awake. Laying on Lisa's bare chest, my mouth is wide open with drool pooling on her tight pec. Shit. Sitting up I use the sheet to soak it up before she notices. I wish I was a pretty sleeper, but I'm not.

My phone alerts me of a text, reminding me why I'm even up. Blinking the blurriness fogging my view I climb out of bed and throw shit out of my bag until I find my phone at the very bottom.

Ten missed called from my parents, and so many texts.

Where are you?

Is this about boarding school?

You better get home right now!

If you don't call us back in ten minutes, we are calling the cops!

Please text us back, we're worried.

Jennie Kim, this is not funny.

Jennie....

"Parents discover their princess is gone?" Lisa asks with a sleepy voice.

"Yeah, they're freaking out," I mumble, a little nervous that they did call the cops. I can't go back though. I'm doing this. I'm more mature than they are half the time. Everything we ever did was for them, this is about me finally.

Dropping my phone, I crawl back in bed with Lisa. One eye open, she grabs jeans off the floor and looks at her phone.

She scoffs. "Not one message or missed call from my dad." She shakes her head and tosses her phone on the floor. "But Bobby wrote me twice, and tried calling."

I lick my lips, snuggling up next to her. "What did he say?"

Lisa exhales, looking at her phone.

Hey man, call me.

You can't let some bitch come between us.

Fuck you then.

I look down, I feel terrible coming between a friendship. I don't want to be that girl.

"Fuck him, he's a prick and thinks he can do whatever he wants to anyone because he plays ball." Lisa shakes her head.

"I'm sorry your dad hasn't called. Maybe he doesn't know you're not coming back. Like, he thinks you're out with your buddies or something?" I try to buffer the situation. Truth is, her dad is a dick and probably doesn't care.

"Yeah, maybe." Lisa's tone dry as she stares straight up at the ceiling. Running my hand down her torso, she sucks in a tight breath and glances down at me.

"I know what will take your mind off things." I raise my brows as my fingers come into contact with a long, thick shaft. Her eyes light up, and then I have an idea pop in my head. A crazy, sexy, artistic idea.

"Be right back." I jump off the bed and unzip my bag, grabbing some tubes of paint. Excitedly, I hop back on the bed and straddle her lap, the tip of her dick hitting me in the back.

"Whoa, what are you doing." Hair waves in my face as my eyes meet hers.

"You'll see." I smile.

Unscrewing the white paint, I squeeze some onto her chest. Her eyes widen, but she doesn't stop me. Using two of my fingers, I slide the silky pigment back and forth making her chest a white canvas.