18

"Hell, I'm glad they shot that damn pedophile. They never should have let him out of jail. Way I see it, those kids did us a service!" —Local farmer Heather.

..

..LISA..

Hand clasped in Jennie's we make our way up the highway as fast as we can. The sun is setting, casting a beautiful purple glow around Jennie's face and I wonder what's going through her head after everything that just happened.

Did she accidentally kill that guy, or do it on purpose? I sigh at that last thought, I find evil in everyone and I blame my shitty father for that. I mean, how can you trust anyone when you can't trust your own blood.

I can't help but look at her again. Her chocolate hair blows in the wind, her black dress dampening from the sweat beading on her chest. I trust her, I trust her like I did my mom. Noticing me staring at her, she looks at me and I stare ahead quickly.

"You're looking at me differently," she states.

"No, I'm not." My tone dry. "Just making sure you're okay."

She looks down at her feet, and we both go silent. I am looking at her differently, I didn't know she had it in her to pull a trigger so effortlessly, makes me wonder what else this wild woman has up her sleeve. I just want to pull her close and whisper in her ear, 'stay wildflower child.'

Because that's what I love most about this woman, her unpredictability. Then again, I robbed the place so neither of us are perfect.

Getting closer to the building, I notice lights lit up in red. XXX blinking in sequence. Jennie stops, a laugh wracking her body as she realizes what kind of place it is.

"Oh my God, it's a sex shop." She giggles the cutest laugh, her cheeks blushing. It's good to see some color back in her face. There are half naked girls plastered in the windows blocking anyone from seeing in or out. It is a sex shop.

Smirking, I continue walking forward, my eyes scanning the parking lot for a getaway car. There's a van, two trucks, and a small Honda parked in the parking lot. It's quiet, not a sound or bug to be heard while we stand there deciding what to do next.

"I'd say let's go get some fun shit to play with, but we better get while the getting is good," I suggest, glancing at the glitter butt plug now 'in stock' on the door. I wouldn't mind sticking that in Jennie's ass, hearing her moan while I fuck her cunt.

Jealousy rears its head from the root of my chest thinking about that disco dick looking butt plug going anywhere near Jennie. The feeling is new and unwanted. I don't get jealous, but then again, if she ever bought something like that, I'd fuck her so hard with it the sight of glitter would make her uncomfortable.

Turning away from the door, I look at the pickings of our new vehicle. I know we can't steal the trucks, they're too new and locked I bet. "Hey." I grab Jennie's attention and point to the Volkswagen bus. It's blue and looks like it's been repainted and refurbished.

"What do you think, are the keys in it?"

Jennie's eyes light up. "They'd be idiots to just leave it parked with the keys in it." Pulling Kuma behind her, she heads to the passenger side to look through the rolled down window.

Quickly I look in and notice the keys are in the ignition. I guess the poor pricks were so horny they couldn't take three seconds to remember the keys. Scanning the inside of the van, in the far back sits a bench seat with colorful pillows, and there's a full mattress with clean hippie looking sheets tucked in perfectly. It reminds me of what Jennie and I talked about at the water tower.