8: Business

After everything that happened yesterday I was a little shaken up but I was doing fine I wasn't so worried about it anymore. What I was worried about though was if I had to do any crazy jobs again like killing people.

Seeing someone die in front of you has to be the most disturbing thing you could ever see. the people who don't get disturbed by that are literal psychos. I mean it really depends how they die though.

If it's more like a peaceful death then of course you won't be that disturbed. I'm talking more like seeing someone fall from a huge building or getting shot right in front of your eyes. Now those deaths are extremely disturbing.

I was back in my really fancy apartment and it was 1:25pm. I was watching some random movie on Netflix till I got a call from Billie. She told me we had to go to some type of party at 7pm and hung up without telling me why.

I thought maybe it was because she's a very wealthy person so of course we'd go to parties but oh was I so wrong.

She texted me saying she was gonna help me choose a dress for this particular party because there was a theme so she was coming over now.

I heard the door unlock and then I realized this motherfucker has a key to the apartment so she could come in at anytime even when I'm sleeping. Hopefully she doesn't try to fuck me.

"Come on there's a whole section in your walk in closest that has dresses specifically made for times like this." She said casually.

So she knew I was gonna be with her and doing these things, damn satan better get his daughter and about that satan thing I actually couldn't stop thinking about it. It was just freaking me out and I wanted to find out if it was true one way or another.

She told me to stop zoning out and to hurry to the closet. I followed behind her like a little puppy and she opened the closet, then she moved some clothes around and there was a door. I've been here for a bit and I've never seen that door before. Well I've only been here for a week but still.

She opened the door and there was a whole other section to the closet I saw dresses and heels and even some suits that looked specifically made for me. It all looked so amazing.

She grabbed a white dress and told me to put it on. I stood there confused and asked her if she was gonna leave into the other part of the closet but she kept insisting she'd watch me and she would already be able to tell if it wasn't good by the time it was half way on.

"Pervert" I mumbled.

"I'm not a pervert and I'm not gonna try to fuck your junky ass,  just try it on damn." She said harshly.

"Oh? maybe I shouldn't try it on and flee the country if I'm such a junky bitch." I said mentally smirking.

"Chill I'm sorry just try it on. You're not a junky, you're a very...beautiful... person." She said blushing and looking away.

"Better" I said as I started to take my clothes off. She snapped her head back at my body and I only had my panties and bra on now. She took a seat on this ledge that I assumed was meant for shoes but it was a bit empty so she sat down there.

I had a wedgie and it was taking all of my power not to pull it out in front of her that shit was so lodged into my ass. This is why I don't wear underwear from Victoria Secret. Target panties are better then this shit. Victoria Secret underwear might look cute but they give you such bad wedgies, they're not comfortable at all.

Billie was staring me down and biting her lip while rubbing her thigh and it was making me really nervous so I rushed to put the dress on but whatever type of dress this was I couldn't put it on properly.

I mentally rolled my eyes and asked Billie to please help me but what I didn't realize was that my nipple was literally showing because my bra wasn't on correctly and I think I'll officially, mentally write this down as the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me ever.

She came over and lifted my bra for me and her hand made contact with my nipple and it made me heavily breathe out. I had extremely sensitive nipples meaning I couldn't even sleep without a bra on. My nipples would immediately get hard and it was so uncomfortable.

She was staring down into my eyes for what felt like forever and I thought I was gonna pee on myself until she yanked the dress out my hand and told me I didn't even pull the zipper down.

I know my face was really red right now, I could feel how hot my cheeks were. I stuttered out an oh and she pulled the zipper down and told me to put it on now. I put it on and her eyes lit up she said this one was perfect for the party.

She was getting all hyped about the dress while I couldn't stop thinking about how her warm hand touched my nipple and it was making me horny at the thought. I've never been touched by anyone before now I know was gonna start having all these horrible fantasies about me and her.

All I ever did was fantasize about people or specifically people I liked, touching me and making me feel good and I always felt like a weird ass for it, even though google said it was normal to have those thoughts. So yeah maybe I'm not asexual...

I didn't want to like her, I really didn't but she had to be the hottest person I've ever seen in my entire life and yes I'm finally admitting it. She's extremely hot and I want her to fuck me honestly. I was frantically crying the day she tried to forcefully shove her dick in my mouth but maybe I wanted her dick down my throat and I'm just a good actor.

She picked up these black heels for me. I had never worn heels before and she made me put them on and try to walk. She was right behind me trying to catch me if I fell.

We had finally finished getting all my accessories, dress and everything else together for this party and by that time we were done, the party was gonna start in about 2 hours and I was scared to walk around people wearing a dress, they may judge me.

"Billie I forgot to ask but why are we going to this party. Is it just for fun?" I said while she was sitting in my kitchen making food.

"We have to kill someone" she said casually humming and making the food.

"Of course" I said rolling my eyes.