18: Alone Again

After about a week of crying I finally felt a little better. I felt so lonely though, I shouldn't feel like this because this was basically how my old life was. I woke up with no one, went to work with no one and dreamed of no one.

But I guess I got so attached to her that I thought I wouldn't feel like this anymore.

I started to get dress, wanting to just walk outside and breathe some fresh air.

Maybe get some ice cream or just wander inside a nearby mall. I walked out of the apartment and headed towards the nearest ice cream place. Even though Billie was gone I'm so grateful I even got to meet her. My life is so great right now.

I don't have to work and I'm so rich it's amazing honestly. I paused in my tracks to see someone basically watching me through an alleyway.

They were just standing there so creepily. I learned from my mistakes last time and sped off not even wanting to investigate.

The whole day I felt someone watching me, either close by or from afar. I started to get really paranoid and decided I should run home early so it wouldn't get dark and I wouldn't get kidnapped.

I left out the mall and almost started to cry realizing I was there for too long and it already got dark. I started to frantically run home not caring if anyone saw me and thought I was weird.

I ran really fast, almost making it to the apartment complex door till I was stopped by a shadow towering over me. I got down on my hands and knees and begged for them to not kill me and that I don't know anyone important.

I was yanked up and met by those blue eyes that made me completely soften up on the spot.

"...Billie?" I said dusting my knees off.

"You shouldn't be here. Why are you here?" I questioned.

She didn't say anything and just stared at me starting to scare me a little.

"I finished all of it and it kind of traumatized me a little." She said still staring and not moving like a robot.

"I finally got my soul back I can go back to my family and live a normal life." She said smiling.

"You have to give me the keys to your apartment and everything I may just go broke. Satan was providing me with all that money. I don't know how but he just put it in my bank account." She said smiling.

"I have to give everything back? But where will I go?" I said tearing up.

"Go back to how you use to live in that other area of LA." She said snatching my back pack to grab the keys.

"What you cant just get your soul back then tell me to go back to my way of living." I said crying. "You killed my fucking boss I have no job to go to?"

"Yeah I'm sorry but we have to go our separate ways I don't need an assistant or you in general, I'm sorry." She said getting the keys and walking away.

"What? You cant just do that to me and why the hell are you wearing a suit. You're just gonna leave me poor and almost homeless again. You literally said you had a crush on me?" I said speed walking up to her.

"I just wanted to make you feel better so you wouldn't be all depressed while I was gone and do something stupid with the money and my stuff." She said raising a brow.

"What..." I said with a voice crack and tears running down my cheeks then onto my shirt.

"I don't like you. You'll forever be some washed up junky from the horrible side of LA. I just used you to help me get my soul back. Did you really think I'd like someone like you." She said turning around furrowing her eyebrows.

I felt so angry I just wanted to punch her but I felt so weak with all these tears coming down my face.

She walked up to me placing a kiss on my forehead and that pissed me off so badly I slapped her hard making her almost fall over.

"You dumb bitch. You sit here and use me then claim you like me then kiss me on the fucking forehead?" I said practically yelling.

"Your brother was right he didn't say it directly but even years later your still a dumbass who doesn't think of the consequences of her decisions." I said sternly.

"You don't even care for the people you saved. you didn't help all those poor kidnapped people out of pity, you helped them so you'd get your soul back." I said getting closer to her. "You're a psycho bitch and maybe you honestly deserved all of that. All of that happened and you seem to have not learned a single lesson."

She stared at me for a couple of seconds before she completely broke down crying. Begging for me to forgive her.

"Half of all my teen years were spent killing people and watching peoples guts fall out in front of my eyes." She said choking on her words from all the crying."no one can be ok after watching just one person die in a very disturbing way."

"But me I had to watch it over and over and over again to a point where it was normal to me." She said staring down at her hands.

"Billie I know that happened but that doesn't give you the right to play with someone's feelings and do all these things for your own benefit it just shows that maybe you were meant to be the devils daughter." I said with a sympathetic look.

"I just don't like you I maybe felt a little something in Japan but you're not my type. Who wouldn't do all these things for their own benefit it was a matter of getting my soul back and to be human again." She said staring at me with both an angry and sad expression.

"Yes, I don't know what I'm saying I just really wanted you to like me and you're also just leaving me homeless." I said scratching my head.

"Fine I'm getting my own house with the left over money since I can't earn anymore and I'm also selling the apartment and the mansion and a lot of other things. We have millions of dollars we should be able to live comfortably for the rest of our lives." She said.

"We?" I questioned.

"Yes you can live with me as a sorry and also because you don't have a home and no money because I took it back." She said looking off to the side.

"Yes I'd like that. I forgive you but my heart doesn't. Also don't try to fuck me while I'm asleep." I said pointing at her.

"You know I don't wanna fuck you I'll probably have a lot of girls over. You fine with that?" She asked.

"Yeah whatever." I said trying to not look upset.

Maybe she just isn't capable of change and she's still that rude ass girl I was with the first week we met.