23: Pets

When we arrived she grabbed me by the collar and dragged me out the car. Not gonna say I was into it but I was into it. She only did that because there were people already in the front of the building. It was like a small apartment building.

She had me on my hands and knees and I've never felt so embarrassed in my life. I looked around and saw other people doing the same thing so I felt a little bit better.

"Psst Billie, who are we killing?" I asked in a whisper.

"We're actually targeting a women this time. She looks like she's in her mid 50s and she looks disgusting and unwashed you'll be able to spot her from a mile away." Billie said tugging at my leash and bringing me inside.

"Chill with the tugging I'm the one helping you remember I can leave at anytime." I said still whispering.

She loosened her grip and stopped tugging so much. We walked around for a bit and then someone came up to Billie and started introducing their self it was someone who looked about the same age as us.

They also had a little human pet on a leash. It was a boy on the leash though and the one holding the leash was a girl. They were casually chatting then the boy licked my face and I tried so hard not to vomit. I had to stay in character.

Billie gave me a cold stare basically saying don't fuck this up. I politely smiled while this weird man animal started to stick his tongue out and pant like a dog. He started to circle around me and literally sniffed my ass. My eye started to twitch but I managed to keep it together.

Billie just kept glancing at us making sure I didn't do or say anything out of character. The girl then suggested that me and her pet go run off to a room and play together.

Immediately no.

But Billie did a head movement telling me to go and I shook my head no and she just let go of the leash and he bit down on my shirt and dragged me to another room while I was silently screaming for Billie to help me.

"Now it's just us." The boy said finally using words and not being a dog.

"Yeah back off puppy boy we're gonna sit in this room and wait till my owner finishes talking to yours." I said gagging at the word owner.

I knew I was dumb for even helping Billie with any of this but how would she get anything done with no assistant and two person assignments.

As I was lost in my thoughts sitting on the floor like a cat, the dog boy came behind me and basically bent me over and started humping my ass. I kicked him so hard in the nuts with my leg he flew back and started whimpering.

The bang from him hitting the wall was loud enough to make some people come in. I was practicing fighting and I've been going to the gym, the soul purpose was exactly for situations like these where a man or women would try to touch me.

There were people whispering about who's pet I was, then Billie ran into the room looking absolutely pissed while the boy stayed on the floor gripping his nuts.

"He tried to rape me!" I yelled and pointed.

"Those are just dog instincts! Now come my sweet boy let's get you some ice." The lady said picking him up and casually carrying him to the other room.

"How shameful." Said a lady that looked to be in her 50s and looked extremely dingy just like Billie described.

"How dare you walk in here and hurt the other pets. Bad kitty!" She said whipping me with some type of whip.

"Hey that's enough it was a mistake cats are a little rough sometimes." Billie said trying to defend me.

"I don't care! take that ugly ass cat somewhere else you clearly don't wash her either." The middle aged women said.

I turned to Billie who's cheeks were red with anger. She stared at the lady as if she was about to beat the absolutely hell out of her.

"Listen here you musty old hag bitch. You and your little pets are all freaks who need mental help. All you pussy bitches should be sent to a mental hospital." Billie said balling up her fist. "I have the prettiest pet here no wonder that dumb bitches dog tried to fuck her!"

I blushed at her calling me pretty, she's never done that before.

Before anyone could even blink Billie punched the hell out of the lady to a point where she bled to death. She scooped me up and we fled the scene. The whole car ride I was staring at her non stop.

"Why are you staring so hard y/n?" She asked glancing at me then glancing back at the road.

"You called me pretty." I said smiling.

"Shush don't get too excited it was just so I could look cool." She said scratching the back of her neck while blushing a little.

"Yeah ok" I said looking out the window.

We arrived back at her old mansion and this time there was no girls, thankfully.

"Finally stopped hoeing around bil?" I said looking around.

"No I just don't have time to play with girls anymore." She said shrugging.

"Wow cant you just chill with the girls for a bit, try to find true love or something, someone that won't leave your side three hours after you fuck?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Pfft no girls staying with me." She said rolling her eyes.

Yeah as if I haven't stayed with you through all your satanic bullshit.

"Tomorrow we have another assignment. He checked this off as passed but we were really close to failing." She said rubbing her neck.

"Please try to act better, I don't wanna be pushy I know you can leave at any moment but we'll get no where if you blow our cover." She said.

"Blow our cover? You're the one who got so mad you told the lady she belongs in a mental hospital." I said giggling.

"Yeah that was my bad. Tomorrow is simple we have to go to a funeral this time. I know that sounds horrible but the person will be really easy to kill knowing he won't have the strength to fight back." She said.

"You can sleep in my house today I don't feel like driving back to the apartment." She said walking towards her room.

"Where can I sleep?" I asked looking around.

"Anywhere there's a bunch of spare bedrooms, I'll give you pajamas if you'd like." She said gesturing her hand for me to come upstairs.

I walked up the steps and we went down the hall to her room. She opened her huge closet and she gave me some baggy clothes to wear.

I went to a spare room right next to hers cause I was scared of this big ass mansion for some reason and I thought if anything happened she'd be able to protect me and then I fell right asleep from how comfortable the bed was, wondering how'd tomorrow go.