22: Kitty

I woke up and realized that everything that happened yesterday wasn't a dream. I looked around and realized I was in the huge master bedroom in the apartment.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I couldn't believe I agreed to help Billie with this thing, but deep down I was so excited. Wake up, eat, go to work, shower, sleep, repeat. It was so boring.

I checked my phone and I already had a text from Billie saying what we had to do for this assignment. She told me I had to act like some type of pet and where we're going was all about that kink. I rolled my eyes at the message, of course.

"Kill the person responsible, leave out like boss ass bitches, then lastly, beat Billie with the fucking collar for making us do this assignment." I mumbled under my breath. "Mhm sounds about right."

I got up and looked at my clothes. Oh god she's gonna turn me into a furry. I was regretting everything I said to her, but I still wanted to help get her soul back and to just live a normal life. She had all her teen years snatched from her.

She's just like me, everyday I waited till I was 18 to leave my house, I never got to do anything a teenager did I didn't even have friends or a phone. After having flashbacks of that time I decided to just push through and help her so she wouldn't have her adult years taken too.

You're probably wondering what the outfit was. It was literally clip on cat ears, a cat tail, and a maids dress. I know She included the maid dress on purpose that horny bitch.

I put the outfit on and I gotta say I didn't look half bad I looked cute even. I was doing little spins in the mirror till I heard someone walk in through the front door. Every time someone walks in a small alarm or noise goes off.

I forgot she could just come in any time she wanted cause she has the keys. I really did miss this it was really fun going everywhere and killing horrible men.

I always think about the time we were in Japan together and she claimed she had a little crush on me. I was so happy to hear that until she got her soul back and turned human and just became a huge bitch again.

"Y/N are you finished?" She yelled from the living room.

I walked out the room in the outfit and she was just wearing some type of suit. A basic one actually, it was just plain black. She looked up at me from her phone and she just raised her eyebrows.

"You're literally a pervert why did you make me wear this." I said rolling my eyes.

"No you have to wear stuff like that, do you remember the time I had to wear that exact outfit to that other place for an assignment?" She said raising a brow.

"Ok but I had to wear something even worse during that. I didn't shave and my pubes were basically showing and we fucked so I was having an anxiety attack the entire time thinking you'd judge me." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh yeah, my fault." She said walking towards the door.

"Oh no I am not going out like this, can I just change in the bathroom when we get there?" I asked.

"No. Now come here kitty kitty." She said making a baby voice and motioning her hand towards her.

I think I've honestly lost feelings for her, I wasn't feeling those butterflies anymore and everything she did was starting to tick me off. I was tired of her bullshit.

I went up to the door, pushed her out the way and walked towards the elevator still crossing my arms. She followed behind me with a confused expression then mumbled a sorry when we got in the elevator.

Maybe she was trying to be better. Usually she never apologized she just gave a blank expression then would try to make the situation about her causing me to apologize instead.

I looked up at her and she was already looking at me frowning a little bit.

"What?" I said staring into her eyes for to long causing me to soften up. "Stop you know what you're doing."

"What? Kitten." She said.

Never in my 18 years of living did I think I'd get butterflies from being called kitten. My eyes went wide and my cheeks started to heat up. The elevator finally got to the main floor and we walked out. I said I wasn't getting butterflies from her anymore but out of all the things that made it come back it was being called kitten.

"Shut the fuck up you discord mod." I said insulting her.

She rolled her eyes at my comment and I looked around to see everyone staring at me and at this point I didn't even care.

I kept saying and doing these things to her as if I wasn't getting butterflies yesterday from making eye contact.

"Put this on." She said throwing me a collar with a leash on it while we started to get in the car. Of course I literally predicted this.

"Why can't you be the animal?" I said sucking my teeth.

"Because I'm the one better at talking and handling things" she said. "Now put the god damn collar on you're my pet now babygirl."

Not gonna lie I really like that tone in her voice. I hated the fact I'd have to be with a bunch of weird asses who had a kink for turning their partners into pets but I lowkey liked how she was treating me.

I looked down at her pants remembering she had a penis and I started to close my legs tightly. I had completely forgotten about that. In some of these assignments she'd have to fuck me.

"You wanna touch my dick? Why you staring down at my crotch?" She asked while we were driving to the place.

There goes that bitchy attitude but who wouldn't react weirdly if someone was staring down at your crotch.

"You have to get down on your hands and knees and I have to hold the leash. Act normal like we've done this before. Don't mess up please." She said faking a frown.

Wow before if I messed up she'd probably try to spank me as a punishment little did she know I was into that, but now she's saying please. She's getting better, but I'm more focused on the fact I'm wearing a collar. Hopefully no weird ass grown men try to touch me.