(7)

"I'll see you later darling"

-

"Hey" Cheongsan called intimidatingly as he interrupted Gwinam who was pinning Suhyeok onto the dirt floor, threatening him.

"who are you?" Gwinam immediately looked up at the boy and smirked sinisterly, he glanced back down at Suhyeok before he got up and placed his foot down on Suhyeok, with force.

Suhyeok winced but stopped himself from showing his pain.

"what are you doing?" Cheongsan stepped forward towards the pair. Suhyeok internally relieved that he was here to help him.

Gwinam chuckled lightly and grabbed Suhyeok by the collar, lifting him to his feet. He grabbed the knife which he had dug into the ground earlier and walked towards cheongsan.

"he was beginning to bore me anyway" he joked and grabbed cheongsan by the chin, gripping hard. The intimidating boys nails dug into cheongsan's skin.

He trembled, not expecting to be grabbed so quickly. It had honestly taken him aback.

"you didn't answer me," Gwinam seemed angry and cheongsan had confusion glazed over his eyes until he realised.

"I-I'm cheongsan" he muttered. Gwinam took advantage of his shyness.

"cheongsan," he smiled but cheongsan could feel the sinisterness behind it. "what a pretty name" he mumbled.

Cheongsan gulped, Gwinam dropped the knife. Suhyeok was just stood there, in shock. He picked up the knife and stabbed it into his back.

Gwinam gasped, half expecting it though. He began to smile, blood pouring from his mouth. Cheongsan watched the blood drip onto the floor, shaken.

"I'll see you later darling" Gwinam teased. With that, he fell to the floor as Suhyeok pulled the knife from his back. Cheongsan was overwhelmed and tears began to well in his eyes.

He took the knife from Suhyeok and began to repeatedly stab Gwinam. Gwinam looking as if he enjoyed every moment, with a constant smile. Until he just, faded. Cheongsan watched as the life drained from his eyes.

He felt proud of what he had just done to Gwinam and even though a tear rolled down his face, he enjoyed stabbing him.

Suhyeok had to pull cheongsan off the boy and they ran.

-