(3)

"you wouldn't"

(this is actually based off of a scene in killing eve! you should watch it if u haven't it's really good <3)

-

Gwinam had pushed Cheongsan against the wall, ready to slash his neck. He held the knife to his throat, the small boy in front of him trembling. His fear excited him.

"scared?" He maniacally asked, knowing the true answer. Of course, cheongsan lied.

"no" he always stood his ground, Gwinam found his bravery cute yet stupid. If he just owned up to his emotions, he would have killed him quickly and easily but because he wanted to be so tough about it, he felt the need to drag it on.

Gwinam smirked, he moved the knife from his neck and placed it on his cheek, he then moved it slowly onto his lips, grazing them softly as he lowered the knife to his side. Moving it away from Cheongsan.

He placed his hand on his cheek instead, stroking his face lightly. Cheongsan was too fearful to stop him. He had to let him do what he wanted because he was insane and had a knife and it seemed he wasn't afraid to use it.

"why don't you kill me?" Cheongsan stuttered. Gwinam smirked once again, he let go of the boys cheek and held the knife to his stomach. He moved closer to his face. Their breath practically blowing on each other's faces.

"where's the fun in doing it so quickly when I can drag it out, making you fear wether these are your last moments or not?" Cheongsan's heart dropped, he was even more terrified than before.

Gwinam really had lost it.

He began to chuckle softly under his breath. They stared at each other for a moment before Cheongsan grabbed the knife in a panicked state, fearing if he did nothing it would be it for him.

He turned the knife to face Gwinam's stomach. Instead of being even a little bit confused, the taller boy found it amusing.

"brave," he smiled feeling weirdly proud for cheongsan "but you wouldn't, you love me too much" he teased, cheongsan gripped the knife tighter. Feeling a build up of anger for the boy his fear derived from.

"I would" he trembled as if he wasn't the one holding the weapon. Gwinam shook his head.

"go on then" Gwinam held his hand which was gripped to the knife, "need me to help you" he put the knife closer to his own stomach. Cheongsan was in slight disbelief.

"I don't need your help" he felt tears well in his eyes, he had never done anything like this before. Of course he did it to zombies but he didn't class them as human because they weren't. Even though Gwinam was part zombie, he still had feeling, senses, thoughts.

He slowly dug the knife into the crazy boys stomach, he gasped for air. Yet, he had the strength to smile and laugh at cheongsan as the knife went deeper and deeper into his organs.

When the handle touched his stomach, realising the knife had gone into him as much as it could, he took it out. Snapping back to reality, he felt the urge to help the boy who had fallen on impact of being released from the weapon.

He trembled as he knelt down and applied pressure to the boys wound. Gwinam was laying on the grass, still gasping for as much air as he possibly could take in in his state.

"fuck off" Gwinam stuttered, he shoved cheongsan away from him lightly. Cheongsan couldn't hold back his tears.

"I need to help you" Cheongsan went back to Gwinam, ignoring his efforts to get rid of him.

"I don't need your help" he mumbled. Cheongsan was kicked off and Gwinam applied pressure himself.

Cheongsan felt guilty but obliged and left him there. He could hear Gwinam's gasps for air while he turned his back and walked off but it's what Gwinam wanted.

what have I done?

-