(15)

"what did you see?"

smut ish warning again

-

After fighting for what felt like hours, they had become out of breath. Both covered in each other's blood they sat next to each other, panting.

"why wont you fucking die" cheongsan breathed out as he turned to his nemesis. Gwinam gave him a look back, smirking slightly. His arm was severely injured and he had it rested on his lap. He winced at every slight movement in his wrist but tried his best to hide his jolts of pain by laughing.

"I'm a fucking God" Gwinam was pleased with himself, his new abilities. He enjoyed being able to overcome fatal wounds such as his practically broken wrist which the bone would most likely go back into place when he eventually blacks out and wakes back up.

"I got you good" Cheongsan joked as he gently held Gwinam's wrist, offering to tend to it. Gwinam didn't want to feel weak or dependent and shoved Cheongsan off of him. His attempts for independence were ignored as Cheongsan came back to him and grabbed his wrist again, this time with more aggression.

"let me help you you idiot" he grabbed some old bandages which were in a small first aid kit hanging up on the wall. He held the medical tape in his mouth as he wrapped the bandage on his wrist.

Gwinam admired him.

"OUCH! that fucking hurts" he kicked a wooden pole at his feet as Cheongsan tightened the bandage. Gwinam's head fell back, it hit the wall with force but not enough to knock him out or even make him dizzy.

"It has to be tight you moron" he said as he took the tape from his mouth, "hold that and don't loosen it you idiot" he grabbed Gwinam's fine hand and placed it on the bandage so he could let go and get tape from its roll.

Gwinam held it as he watched Cheongsan play doctor. He weirdly found it attractive that he could change from fighting him and breaking his wrist to sitting there and helping him heal.

As Cheongsan moved his hand away to put the tape on, Gwinam leaned his head forward slightly so that when Cheongsan looked up at him their lips pressed together. Gwinam placing his other hand on his face but Cheongsan pulled away.

In disbelief he just stared at Gwinam for a moment. He felt no shame or embarrassment, he just gave him a smirk.

Cheongsan and Gwinam looked into each other's eyes closely for a moment until Cheongsan slowly and unbearably slowly leaned forward to gently press their lips together once more. Gwinam's tongue slipped inside the others mouth and Cheongsan let him.

They moved closer to each other, Cheongsan moved Gwinam's broken wrist and sat on his lap to replace it. Gwinam moved his wrist onto the other's thigh, they continued to kiss each other until Cheongsan started planting kisses on Gwinam's neck, pulling his hair back to expose all of his neck.

Gwinam began to whine loudly causing zombies outside to grumble and groan as they stumbled for the source of the noise.

Cheongsan stopped for a moment, placing his fingers on his mouth, implying for him to shut up. Except not because he was annoying him or anything but because he could hear someone coming their way. Not a zombie but someone real.

"it's okay baby, don't mind them" Gwinam joked as he guided his face back to his own by his chin, Cheongsan rolled his eyes and put his hand on his broken wrist, slowly applying pressure while holding Gwinam's mouth shut.

Gwinam shut his eyes tightly in pain and made small noises but Cheongsan only paid attention to what was going on outside.

Eventually Cheongsan realised he was being paranoid and let go of Gwinam, Gwinam pulled him closer by his waist and Cheongsan closed his eyes and started again.

~

After a few seconds, It turned out Cheongsan was right and someone was there, Suhyeok. Suhyeok was at the door, watching...them.

Gwinam quickly caught on while Cheongsan was suffocating him with his passion until he moved to his neck. Instead of stopping, Gwinam just kept eye contact with Suhyeok as Cheongsan carried on. Unaware of the staring contest that was going on.

Suhyeok gulped as Gwinam smirked at him in pleasure. Cheongsan had gotten far enough for Suhyeok to interrupt.

"uhm...cheongsan?" Cheongsan immediately looked up and got off of Gwinam, his face was flushed and he was flustered.

"what did you see?" Cheongsan spat at him, his embarrassment turned into a wave of anger at himself which he projected onto Suhyeok.

"yeah, what did you see?" Gwinam repeated in a teasing way, knowing exactly what Suhyeok saw.

Suhyeok just gulped and his face was rose red from the shame.

"uh-"

-

don't even ask me what this is I don't even know