(8)

"cuts and bruises"

-

Cheongsan and Gwinam were in the bathroom after school. Gwinam had gotten himself into a fight after someone made a small remark about cheongsan.

Even though the small boy appreciated his love, he was frustrated that Gwinam would get himself hurt in the name of love.

He had bruises all over his face and had cuts on his arms and a huge one above his eyebrow. By the sounds of it, he lost but in cheongsan's eyes, he won. He helped him with his wounds.

"you're a dumbass you know that right" Cheongsan placed a cotton bud doused in rubbing alcohol on the cut on his face and Gwinam winced and gripped his thigh in pain. Cheongsan apologised but didn't stop.

"yeah but it was worth it though" Gwinam joked, laughing and smiling even though it caused him immense pain.

Cheongsan slapped his arm lightly.

"shut up before I also beat the shit out of you" Cheongsan wiped blood from his lips, Gwinam just looked at him, staring into his eyes, mesmerised.

"I'd like that" he joked as he put his hands on Cheongsan's waist and pulled him closer, Cheongsan cracked a smile.

Gwinam planted a kiss on Cheongsan's lips before cheongsan helped him up and cleaned up the rest of the blood before walking home together.

-